Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NevadaFan

Sandoval UNR President

51 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

I don't think I've seen someone start a sentence with "And" in several months, at least.  Yet here we have @Nevada Convert showing off his command of the English language 2x in the same thread.

This is great. Says the idiot that has to put an upside down question mark at the beginning of every sentence that’s a question. I know for sure I’ve never seen anyone try to pass that off as correct English grammar you hypocrite. LOL. 

kat.jpg

On 4/5/2020 at 8:08 AM, Nevada Convert said:

As usual, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Look at what our budget is now, and then look at what the MWC ave is and subtract the two. Even a Posterdick should be able to do that. Then semi-proportionally give every sport an increase from the extra revenue. And there’s your answer. That was my quick math of what it would be roughly, but only a hack like you would expect me to show my calculations and prove my numbers when I never claimed they would be perfect. When I have more time, I’ll take a closer look. What you need to do come up with a number yourself if you’re going to be a hack. Let’s see your numbers, stud. 🤠👍

You are so phucking dumb it hurts.

16 minutes ago, bigd said:

What started as a good thread has taken an embarrassing turn...

Convert has a way of dumbing down everything. No poster on this board has a greater chasm between knowledge and certainty.

1 hour ago, bigd said:

What started as a good thread has taken an embarrassing turn...

The thread went sideways when Posterdick showed up and lit the place on fire, dumbass. And since PD and Dick are tied to each other eternally as best bro’s, Dick showed up and made it even worse. NevadaFan started being a total dick before PD showed up, but our back and forth on a few posts wasn’t going to derail anything. You should be embarrassed that you can’t analyze an f-ing thread. I’m not even going to ask you what “bigd” stands for being that you’re turning into a big dick yourself.

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

Convert has a way of dumbing down everything. No poster on this board has a greater chasm between knowledge and certainty.

For God’s sake, why do you even bother? Everyone knows everyone here, and everyone has their opinions about hating who and liking who, and nothing powerhouse NVGiant says is going to change anything. You, Posterdick, DickNation and others try soooooo hard to convince the world that I’m the worst thing ever. I just find it super silly. 🤠👍

kat.jpg

14 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

For God’s sake, why do you even bother? Everyone knows everyone here, and everyone has their opinions about hating who and liking who, and nothing powerhouse NVGiant says is going to change anything. You, Posterdick, DickNation and others try soooooo hard to convince the world that I’m the worst thing ever. I just find it super silly. 🤠👍

For once, you're right. You will remain stupid no matter what we say.

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

There is no more glaring example of Dunning-Kruger on this forum. We ought to feel empathy for the guy, but he’s such a relentless turd, any feelings in that direction are smashed with his next post. 

25 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

The thread went sideways when Posterdick showed up and lit the place on fire, dumbass. And since PD and Dick are tied to each other eternally as best bro’s, Dick showed up and made it even worse. NevadaFan started being a total dick before PD showed up, but our back and forth on a few posts wasn’t going to derail anything. You should be embarrassed that you can’t analyze an f-ing thread. I’m not even going to ask you what “bigd” stands for being that you’re turning into a big dick yourself.

I’m begging you to stop. 

1 minute ago, Posturedoc said:

There is no more glaring example of Dunning-Kruger on this forum. We ought to feel empathy for the guy, but he’s such a relentless turd, any feelings in that direction are smashed with his next post. 

Ha. Dunning-Kruger. Exactly. And right on cue ...

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It’s funny that you let me hurt you. You’re weird. 

It's his aggressive obliviousness that makes it impossible to hold back.

15 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

One of the ironies of your lack of self-awareness is that you constantly accuse others of trying to “convince the world that (you’re) the worst thing ever” when, in fact, you do that job all by yourself. Get some therapy, Convert, for your own sake, even though it will benefit all of the libturd snowflakes who you live to “own”. 

Is there a way to ban Convert specifically from this thread? The relentlessly aggressive toxicity from him is real all of the time (and fine enough in most instances; hence the troll derby), but it would be nice to have a break from it with potentially great things like this.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

19 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Talk about soft, whenever I mention your wife, it’s not personal, and I don’t know a thing about her. And you know it’s meant in generic terms, and it’s never even been about me insulting the generic wife, anyway. But you still decided to cry about it out loud, get all emotional and cry to mug about it. “Convert Is hurting my feewings!!! Make him stop!” But it’s OK for you to talk about my family, especially when you make shit up about my actual sister, and not in generic reference. But I don’t care, I’m totally fine with it. I’m not a big softy pvssy crybaby like you are. 

By the way, you lliterally copy and paste your old posts, and then add/subtract a few words. Classic Dick.  🤪🤪😝😝🤣🤣😂👍

You're losing it, little fella. Way off the deep end.

Just making shit up now because you're getting pummeled?

Lol. Please link any time you've had me crying as you're claiming. I'll wait.

And going to @mugtang about it too? Should be easy for Mug to verify.

13 hours ago, Slapdad said:

I’m begging you to stop. 

If you want it to stop, you tell everyone to stop. 

13 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

One of the ironies of your lack of self-awareness is that you constantly accuse others of trying to “convince the world that (you’re) the worst thing ever” when, in fact, you do that job all by yourself. Get some therapy, Convert, for your own sake, even though it will benefit all of the libturd snowflakes who you live to “own”. 

LOL, that’s it exactly. 

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, PackNation said:

You're losing it, little fella. Way off the deep end.

Just making shit up now because you're getting pummeled?

Lol. Please link any time you've had me crying as you're claiming. I'll wait.

And going to @mugtang about it too? Should be easy for Mug to verify.

I’ll do it in another thread. Are you really denying that you didn’t do that? OK. 

kat.jpg

Guest #1Stunner

Didn't Sandoval ditch his wife for a UNR coed / graduate while in office?

This could cause problems.  The UNR coeds are gorgeous.  

58 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

The marriage of Sandoval and his ex had been over for years before the actual divorce, to the point that they weren’t even living in the same city.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

I hope that wasn’t a reason that he didn’t run for president. Even though he’s fine on that issue, the opposition would still try to drudge it up and spin it. With Trump getting elected with much worse, that shouldn’t be an issue going forward if he wanted to run.

kat.jpg

On 4/7/2020 at 1:14 PM, bornsilverandblue said:

Is there a way to ban Convert specifically from this thread? The relentlessly aggressive toxicity from him is real all of the time (and fine enough in most instances; hence the troll derby), but it would be nice to have a break from it with potentially great things like this.

This is civil and polite compared to the OT political threads. Myself, PD, DN NVG, and sometimes NF go at it much worse fairly often over there including many others. There are regulars here in the Sports Forum that are ruthless in the political threads that I won’t spend the time or energy keeping up with the toxic mush. If you’re not used to reading those kinds of threads, it’s certainly going to be a toxic shock to anyone. But this is really tame, and I’ll continue this with them over there. 

kat.jpg