Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

EARTHQUAKE!!!

2 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

No no no no no.  You two have it all wrong.

DICKSHOOTER, IDAHO, IS THE BEST PLACE IN IDAHO AND WHERE EVERYONE SHOULD CONSIDER IF THEY ARE MOVING TO IDAHO (NICE BEACHES SANS WATER)!!!  2ND BEST ALTERNATIVE WOULD BE PRESTON (BOATLOAD OF GANGS SO IT WILL FEEL LIKE CALIFORNIA)!!!  IF YOU'RE A FOODIE, THAN MOVE TO VICTOR - IT'S REAL CLOSE TO JACKSON, WY!

Insulting Preston? That's it. Best Buy parking lot in Logan 12 AM tonight. Social distancing be damned, we are throwing down there, since my hometown of Preston doesn't have one. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

No no no no no.  You two have it all wrong.

DICKSHOOTER, IDAHO, IS THE BEST PLACE IN IDAHO AND WHERE EVERYONE SHOULD CONSIDER IF THEY ARE MOVING TO IDAHO (NICE BEACHES SANS WATER)!!!  2ND BEST ALTERNATIVE WOULD BE PRESTON (BOATLOAD OF GANGS SO IT WILL FEEL LIKE CALIFORNIA)!!!  IF YOU'RE A FOODIE, THAN MOVE TO VICTOR - IT'S REAL CLOSE TO JACKSON, WY!

Over the years I have told some people that Pahrump is better than Logandale, because I didn't want them to move to Logandale..:D