Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2nd ROUND 2020 ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF IT

Who moves on?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Still same question yo

• #1 seed bluerules ghost?
    • #9 seed madmartigan?
  2. 2. Who sweet 16s?

• #2 seed ph9021fart?
    • #7 seed the san diegan?
  3. 3. whose dance doesn't end?

• #3 seed jeffkills having a normal avatar?
    • #6 seed spaztecs?
  4. 4. Vote for me you useful idiots

• #4 seed #1 stunner?
    • #5 seed happycamper?

43 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

They say iron sharpens iron. Unfortunately, ph is made of wood.

He usually has to pay to have iron on his wood. Glad you've found your public service 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

39 minutes ago, happycamper said:

He usually has to pay to have iron on his wood. Glad you've found your public service 

Weird fetish. Makes me think of a medieval chastity belt. Which I'm guessing he wears. Or wore.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

7 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Stunner's trolling capability has really dropped off over the last year. Still, he had one epic thread on the political forum a few months ago where he linked a buzzillion pro-Trump memes and that in and of itself is worth a vote. (Sorry, happy.)

He did that because he was the trolled.   It's a GD travesty of nature that I'm not in the derby for it. 

6 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Thank you for your kindness and changing your vote.

I also voted for @happycamper(even though I just learned of his existence today).  I honestly thought HappyCamper and @slappy were the same person. (obvious why I made that mistake).

I don't want any part of the Derby.   I actually won it one year, and didn't get anything out of it.  Not even a Wall of Fame on the front page, or even an apology from Mug.

It's an offensive "contest".  Especially for someone that has never trolled a day in his/her entire life.

.If there is anything that makes me sad it's simply this: 

All sense of sports rivalry died on this board, once Donald Trump was elected.  This is mostly a Donald Trump / Politics board now.

Also, College Sports is mostly dying now, and the MWC is fighting with the WCC for basketball prestige (10 years ago, I couldn't name a single member of the WCC).  MWC = WCC.  This is unbelievable!!!!

Also, I hate to say it, but College football isn't as fun as it was during the BCS Era.  The "Access Bowl" is lame, and the only bowl games that matter anymore are the 4 playoff games.

Hes Right GIF by moodman

Guest #1Stunner
3 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Rather than helping Rams football, that new stadium seems to be destroying it. Or maybe it's just that they have the worst AD in history, I'm not sure.

Either way, I don't think the rivalry is dying because the Cowboys are gittin' all pussy whipped new money on us so much as because CSU's headed south.

Speaking of whipped, stop thanking me for doing you a solid. You're going to persuade folks I've already folded on winning the derby.

Rams Athletics is terrible.  A once proud football team, with legends like Bradley Van Pelt, has been reduced to an embarrassment.  Rams fans are more excited about their hot chocolate than the games anymore...

That new stadium should be packed.  But the Rams fans refuse to attend the games, and now they trail even Wyoming in attendance.

Problem is that Colorado State refuses to spend top dollar on a real coach.  Remember Sonny Lubick?!? (He had a full head of hair).

This whole situation could be fixed overnight if CSU opened the wallet and got a quality coach

@Swoll Cracker and @Ram1554 

no more excuses.

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

HowTF is ph even in this? The art of trolling requires a measured degree of deliberation. I troll, but Ph is just autistic.

@ph90702 is actually a UNLV Athletics savant, but he shouldn't be in this poll!  It's not right!!!

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, happycamper said:

@slappy

Control your guy.

You two are quite the pair. 

4 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

HowTF is ph even in this? The art of trolling requires a measured degree of deliberation. I troll, but Ph is just autistic.

I’ve trolled ya’ll, and you don’t see it sometimes.

13 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’ve trolled ya’ll, and you don’t see it sometimes.

Lol. What does that say about your weak troll fu? 

Anyway, I love ya kid. It's been entertaining watching you grow up on the forum while reading your exploits about learning how to talk to women without getting slapped with a TRO.

After Happy under-seeded me and after learning how to root for Zoobistan during hoops season once we beat them in Provo, I'm officially on Team @#1Stunner in this round. 

Yay Stunner! :cheer: Yay Hodads! :cheer:Yay vanilla ice cream! :cheer:

I would not have cast my vote any other way.

15 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Calling in a few favors (I owe U's) from some guys.......

While this whole thing is highly offensive (maybe racist), it is important to a close personal friend:  @TheSanDiegan  This is the same guy that told me about Hodad's and Hammonds (I owe him big time).  The same guy that uses crude language and bypasses Mug's filter.  The same guy that makes Fresno jokes....

THE FOLLOWING:   Please change your vote to THE SAN DIEGAN

1. @Spaztecs  As a brother in Ogden, I need you to change your vote, and support an Aztec in this thing.  

2. @renoskier  OK, I aplogoize I called it "UNR", okay?   Vote for the San Diegan

3. @AG Blue   As a brother in Ice Cream, please do me a solid, and vote for the San Diegan

4. @Warbow  Brother, we're family.   Ohana.  Vote San Diegan, please.

5. @Jeffkills   I trust you with my life.   Vote San Diegan

6.  @SleepingGiantFan  You should be ashamed you aren't supporting an Aztec.  Get it fixed STAT!!!!

7. @BSUTOP25  Nazy-Mormon alliance.  Vote San Diegan

8.  @Joe from WY   Quite Frankly, I'm just hoping that you don't yell at me....

9.  @sean327  New Mexican to New Mexican, I need your help on this brother.  Vote San Diegan.

10-4, good buddy..

New-Signature.jpg

19 hours ago, happycamper said:

All right, IMO the roughest bracket although the political one is pretty good too.

In the first matchup, we have a #1 seed in bluerules' ghost against #9 seed @madmartigan. Bluerules is a trolling legend and finally got hisself banned for good. No what I mean is bluerules finally met an MWCboard administrator he respected enough to agree with a ban. Anyway, this matchup isn't against blues. Blues is gone. :( Makes it easier to just make a point without a stalker if you happened to disagree with him sometime in the last 2 weeks, but at the same time, it's like seeing a particularly brutal hazing ritual ending. yeah maayyybbbbe it has merit, but dammit, it's a shared experience. Anyway. Against this wisp of memory is madmartigan. He trolls bob. Good luck buddy, if you wanna make a case start here I guess. I'd say that Blues' ghost is a shade of blues but that still merits a legit 2 seed at the minimum.

In the second matchup, we have @ph90702 against @TheSanDiegan. Ph... we know and love. He likes UNLV. He likes sex. He doesn't understand human interaction. He will ask MWCboard questions about said interaction but often gets bad advice from elsewhere that he chooses over reasonable tips like "treat people like people" and "don't worry about it if you're billable". The San Diegan is a big like other trolls, he's willing to go the distance for any argument. He's faded a bit in the plague times because he's... using math to explain public health response. Not a troll move bro. TSD has a much wider breadth of troll but goddamn does ph have the depth of troll. Vote!

The third matchup consists of #3 seed @Jeffkills having a normal avatar against #6 seed @Spaztecs. For a long time, Jeffkills douchey avatar was a forum staple. He had a pic from like 2004 that was grainy and made that scumbag steve meme look like a standup dude. Anyway, Jeff grew up, got a law degree, and is a professional now. WTF. As such he has changed his avatar to a fun Archer thing. AWFUL. God damn it sucks. Jeffkills having a normal avatar is ridiculous and is possibly the biggest non-post troll possible in MWCboard history. WE hate it. Against this vile act of aggression against MWCboard olds is one of the newest MWCboarders. Spaztecs joined and is like a duck in water. Does that mean he's an old poster with a new handle and I'm clueless? Or does it mean he already mwcboards, bro? Either is a pretty decent troll accomplishment. Vote!

The final matchup is the single most important vote you will make in 2020. It consists of #4 seed, @#1Stunner against ME. #5 seed happycamper, aka saddycamper, aka maddycamper, aka crappycamper, aka happycampler. Stunner at one time was the undisputed champ of trolling, putting in the posts, the effort, and the craft to twist this board around his finger. But... time is a cruel mistress. Stunner's posting count and quality have dropped off to a stunning degree. Utah State fans are unmolested, ice cream shops are unmentioned, Wyoming isn't called on for expulsion or to be the savior of the conference. Remember, this vote is not for all time and thank god or I'd be screwed. This is like Peyton Manning in 2015, not 2012. Anyway. Against Stunner is me. Happycamper. Long time mod, longer time guess the score calculator, of late troll troller. As halfman has said, "happy, even when I know your posts are only there to troll only me, I can't stop myself from responding". sweet wine on my lips. I cancelled last year's derby because that was more trollish than handing it off in a year when I had too much shit on my plate. I do my best work during troll derby, when I insult all participants and candidates. Anyway. If you value the present vote for me. Stunner was great but is now mediocre; I was terrible and am now sorta good. Sorta good wins.

Good job with this shirt..

You’re doing the Lord’s work, bro..

New-Signature.jpg

18 hours ago, Warbow said:

As his agent, I get $1 for every vote #1stunner gets. I don’t understand why people don’t hate BYU fans here anymore. I also got word that #1stunner doesn’t practice self quarantine policies and is planning a trip to Wyoming.

Once BYU left the conference, they became non-relevant. Many MWBoarders searched desperately for a new bogeyman and Bronc-ho Nation gladly obliged us.

When Boise finally gets tired of being the bad guy, the Conference will shift its' hatred towards whomever is the Top-Dawg.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

The (Roller) Derby between @Jeffkills and myself appears to be headed into OT.

Will there be a CFB style OT where we both get to post a manifesto ? A duel at ten paces with a topic ? Or better yet, a good old fashioned pig and mud wrasslin' competition. ?

Oh, wait, in forgot the obvious tie breaker. A small yet, substantial kick back to the Derby Judges !

Americans Mayor

@#1Stunner I voted for you because you are Trolling the Troll Derby.

Clever.

Simple.

Award winning.

Americans Mayor