Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2nd ROUND 2020 ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF IT

Who moves on?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Still same question yo

• #1 seed bluerules ghost?
    • #9 seed madmartigan?
  2. 2. Who sweet 16s?

• #2 seed ph9021fart?
    • #7 seed the san diegan?
  3. 3. whose dance doesn't end?

• #3 seed jeffkills having a normal avatar?
    • #6 seed spaztecs?
  4. 4. Vote for me you useful idiots

• #4 seed #1 stunner?
    • #5 seed happycamper?

9 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

How did I get wrapped up in all of this??? How dare you sully my good name by suggesting that I and Slappy are one in the same. He (presumably) is a Johnny-come-lately on this board who has stolen the shortened version of my moniker, which is enough for me to want to file a grievance! 

I've been out on the front lines the past few weeks with little time to check in here and this.....THIS....is what I return to find?? I call Bolshoi!!! 

Not sure what is worse here stunny.  But you will have to do better than this.  You are a 4 seed and you carry the banner for Utah.  Now act like it.  

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, slappy said:

Not sure what is worse here stunny.  But you will have to do better than this.  You are a 4 seed and you carry the banner for Utah.  Now act like it.  

Change your board name.

Theft.  That's what you've done, pure and simple.   Stealing @Slapdad's moniker, you should be ashamed.

You two (you and @happycamper) are thick as thieves and should be ashamed.  You've shamed all Wyoming fans.

16 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

@mugtang

Can you please change his board name, per above?

Thanks.

Im Out See Ya GIF by ADWEEK

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

COVID-69 it is then.

nice

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm not even sure who this HappyCamper guy is (never heard of him until today)....

But you performed some legendary work on here a few months back.   It's an insult that he has done this to you.  

Honestly, you are operating at a higher level of thought.    Sir, Respect.

AppropriateImperturbableDore-small.gif

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

15 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Im Out See Ya GIF by ADWEEK

I love that this guy is already a meme. Talk about getting buffaloed! 

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Thank you for your kindness and changing your vote.

I also voted for @happycamper(even though I just learned of his existence today).  I honestly thought HappyCamper and @slappy were the same person. (obvious why I made that mistake).

I don't want any part of the Derby.   I actually won it one year, and didn't get anything out of it.  Not even a Wall of Fame on the front page, or even an apology from Mug.

It's an offensive "contest".  Especially for someone that has never trolled a day in his/her entire life.

.If there is anything that makes me sad it's simply this: 

All sense of sports rivalry died on this board, once Donald Trump was elected.  This is mostly a Donald Trump / Politics board now.

Also, College Sports is mostly dying now, and the MWC is fighting with the WCC for basketball prestige (10 years ago, I couldn't name a single member of the WCC).  MWC = WCC.  This is unbelievable!!!!

Also, I hate to say it, but College football isn't as fun as it was during the BCS Era.  The "Access Bowl" is lame, and the only bowl games that matter anymore are the 4 playoff games.

Is this @#1stunners new manifesto, or a most excellent Troll ?

Only true MWBoarders can Divine the truth.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Guest #1Stunner

Calling in a few favors (I owe U's) from some guys.......

While this whole thing is highly offensive (maybe racist), it is important to a close personal friend:  @TheSanDiegan  This is the same guy that told me about Hodad's and Hammonds (I owe him big time).  The same guy that uses crude language and bypasses Mug's filter.  The same guy that makes Fresno jokes....

THE FOLLOWING:   Please change your vote to THE SAN DIEGAN

1. @Spaztecs  As a brother in Ogden, I need you to change your vote, and support an Aztec in this thing.  

2. @renoskier  OK, I aplogoize I called it "UNR", okay?   Vote for the San Diegan

3. @AG Blue   As a brother in Ice Cream, please do me a solid, and vote for the San Diegan

4. @Warbow  Brother, we're family.   Ohana.  Vote San Diegan, please.

5. @Jeffkills   I trust you with my life.   Vote San Diegan

6.  @SleepingGiantFan  You should be ashamed you aren't supporting an Aztec.  Get it fixed STAT!!!!

7. @BSUTOP25  Nazy-Mormon alliance.  Vote San Diegan

8.  @Joe from WY   Quite Frankly, I'm just hoping that you don't yell at me....

9.  @sean327  New Mexican to New Mexican, I need your help on this brother.  Vote San Diegan.

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

While this whole thing is highly offensive (maybe racist), it is important to a close personal friend:  @TheSanDiegan  This is the same guy that told me about Hodad's and Hammonds (I owe him big time).  The same guy that uses crude language and bypasses Mug's filter.  The same guy that makes Fresno jokes....

1. @Spaztecs  As a brother in Ogden, I need you to change your vote, and support an Aztec in this thing.  

2. @renoskier  OK, I aplogoize I called it "UNR", okay?   Vote for the San Diegan

3. @AG Blue   As a brother in Ice Cream, please do me a solid, and vote for the San Diegan

6.  @SleepingGiantFan  You should be ashamed you aren't supporting an Aztec.  Get it fixed STAT!!!!

8.  @Joe from WY   Quite Frankly, I'm must hoping that you don't yell at me....

9.  @sean327  New Mexican to New Mexican, I need your help on this brother.  Vote San Diegan.

hey dumbass, I already voted for SD

now I'm changing it.

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, renoskier said:

hey dumbass, I already voted for SD

now I'm changing it.

Prove it!!!

HA!

You are a gift.

As his agent, I get $1 for every vote #1stunner gets. I don’t understand why people don’t hate BYU fans here anymore. I also got word that #1stunner doesn’t practice self quarantine policies and is planning a trip to Wyoming.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just now, Warbow said:

As his agent, I get $1 for every vote #1stunner gets. I don’t understand why people don’t hate BYU fans here anymore. I also got word that #1stunner doesn’t practice self quarantine policies and is planning a trip to Wyoming.

yer scurred that I might get the championship that has eluded you for so long

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Hawaii gets higher attendance at Men's Volleyball games than some of the MWC schools get for a football game.

True story.

16 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I did pretty good in my prime for someone who never really was a troll in the first place. I considered myself more as a sports forum entertainer. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

19 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I’m the Buffalo Bills of trolls.

45 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

8.  @Joe from WY   Quite Frankly, I'm must hoping that you don't yell at me....

Can’t do it, my hate for all things BYU keeps me warm at night. I’m not giving up that comfort for a Carpet Bagger😀😀😀

Guest #1Stunner
42 minutes ago, sean327 said:

Can’t do it, my hate for all things BYU keeps me warm at night. I’m not giving up that comfort for a Carpet Bagger😀😀😀

It's the only way to break the Lobo's current curse!!!

Plus...You owe me!

maxresdefault.jpg

Rather than helping Rams football, that new stadium seems to be destroying it. Or maybe it's just that they have the worst AD in history, I'm not sure.

Either way, I don't think the rivalry is dying because the Cowboys are gittin' all pussy whipped new money on us so much as because CSU's headed south.

Speaking of whipped, stop thanking me for doing you a solid. You're going to persuade folks I've already folded on winning the derby.

Boom goes the dynamite.