Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2nd ROUND 2020 ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF IT

Who moves on?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Still same question yo

• #1 seed bluerules ghost?
    • #9 seed madmartigan?
  2. 2. Who sweet 16s?

• #2 seed ph9021fart?
    • #7 seed the san diegan?
  3. 3. whose dance doesn't end?

• #3 seed jeffkills having a normal avatar?
    • #6 seed spaztecs?
  4. 4. Vote for me you useful idiots

• #4 seed #1 stunner?
    • #5 seed happycamper?

All right, IMO the roughest bracket although the political one is pretty good too.

In the first matchup, we have a #1 seed in bluerules' ghost against #9 seed @madmartigan. Bluerules is a trolling legend and finally got hisself banned for good. No what I mean is bluerules finally met an MWCboard administrator he respected enough to agree with a ban. Anyway, this matchup isn't against blues. Blues is gone. :( Makes it easier to just make a point without a stalker if you happened to disagree with him sometime in the last 2 weeks, but at the same time, it's like seeing a particularly brutal hazing ritual ending. yeah maayyybbbbe it has merit, but dammit, it's a shared experience. Anyway. Against this wisp of memory is madmartigan. He trolls bob. Good luck buddy, if you wanna make a case start here I guess. I'd say that Blues' ghost is a shade of blues but that still merits a legit 2 seed at the minimum.

In the second matchup, we have @ph90702 against @TheSanDiegan. Ph... we know and love. He likes UNLV. He likes sex. He doesn't understand human interaction. He will ask MWCboard questions about said interaction but often gets bad advice from elsewhere that he chooses over reasonable tips like "treat people like people" and "don't worry about it if you're billable". The San Diegan is a big like other trolls, he's willing to go the distance for any argument. He's faded a bit in the plague times because he's... using math to explain public health response. Not a troll move bro. TSD has a much wider breadth of troll but goddamn does ph have the depth of troll. Vote!

The third matchup consists of #3 seed @Jeffkills having a normal avatar against #6 seed @Spaztecs. For a long time, Jeffkills douchey avatar was a forum staple. He had a pic from like 2004 that was grainy and made that scumbag steve meme look like a standup dude. Anyway, Jeff grew up, got a law degree, and is a professional now. WTF. As such he has changed his avatar to a fun Archer thing. AWFUL. God damn it sucks. Jeffkills having a normal avatar is ridiculous and is possibly the biggest non-post troll possible in MWCboard history. WE hate it. Against this vile act of aggression against MWCboard olds is one of the newest MWCboarders. Spaztecs joined and is like a duck in water. Does that mean he's an old poster with a new handle and I'm clueless? Or does it mean he already mwcboards, bro? Either is a pretty decent troll accomplishment. Vote!

The final matchup is the single most important vote you will make in 2020. It consists of #4 seed, @#1Stunner against ME. #5 seed happycamper, aka saddycamper, aka maddycamper, aka crappycamper, aka happycampler. Stunner at one time was the undisputed champ of trolling, putting in the posts, the effort, and the craft to twist this board around his finger. But... time is a cruel mistress. Stunner's posting count and quality have dropped off to a stunning degree. Utah State fans are unmolested, ice cream shops are unmentioned, Wyoming isn't called on for expulsion or to be the savior of the conference. Remember, this vote is not for all time and thank god or I'd be screwed. This is like Peyton Manning in 2015, not 2012. Anyway. Against Stunner is me. Happycamper. Long time mod, longer time guess the score calculator, of late troll troller. As halfman has said, "happy, even when I know your posts are only there to troll only me, I can't stop myself from responding". sweet wine on my lips. I cancelled last year's derby because that was more trollish than handing it off in a year when I had too much shit on my plate. I do my best work during troll derby, when I insult all participants and candidates. Anyway. If you value the present vote for me. Stunner was great but is now mediocre; I was terrible and am now sorta good. Sorta good wins.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Stunner's trolling capability has really dropped off over the last year. Still, he had one epic thread on the political forum a few months ago where he linked a buzzillion pro-Trump memes and that in and of itself is worth a vote. (Sorry, happy.)

Boom goes the dynamite.

Are you holding back the Cook County results in your matchup with Stunner until you see the results ?

Am I an old duck with posters in the water ?  Or am I old water with posters on a duck ? Wait a gawd damned minute ! How does one compete against a guy with a Man crush on everything Cowboys and Broncos ?  

He Aztecs them !

200.gif

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Guest #1Stunner
13 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Stunner's trolling capability has really dropped off over the last year. Still, he had one epic thread on the political forum a few months ago where he linked a buzzillion pro-Trump memes and that in and of itself is worth a vote. (Sorry, happy.)

Please remove my name from this highly offensive poll.   I've never trolled anyone in my entire life.

Simply spoke hard truths....

Also I don't even know who @happycamper is....  There are about a half dozen of these guys, and they are all a blend (not much unique to differentiate them). 

Can't tell the different between a guy named @slappy @Slapdad and @happycamper.   Aren't they all friends?    I'm not sure, but I think Slap Dad is a good dude.

Guest #1Stunner
14 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

One other comment.

Board died when Donald Trump got elected, and the MWC lost hope at competing in sports.   (MWC now fights with the WCC for basketball prestige). 

This is mostly a Donald Trump / political board now.

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Please remove my name from this highly offensive poll.   I've never trolled anyone in my entire life.

Also I don't even know who @happycamper is....  There are about a half dozen of these guys, and they are all a blend (not much unique to differentiate them). 

Can't tell the different between a guy named @slappy @Slapdad and @happycamper.   Aren't they all friends?    I'm not sure, but I think Slap Dad is a good dude.

It's too late for you stunner. Throwing a 2 point conversion in the super bowl doesn't make you an MVP again. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, happycamper said:

It's too late for you stunner. Throwing a 2 point conversion in the super bowl doesn't make you an MVP again. 

Can you please honor my request, and remove my name?

Personal request.   Please change out my name for @hickaggie

Thank you.

Saying dumb shit so often it becomes your calling card isn't trolling. Ph is the double-double of both Aspergers and assburgers. He doesn't troll so much as he drools on his keyboard while emotionally banging out random sequences of keystrokes like a crack-addicted research monkey with AIDS.

The fact he was even seeded higher than me tells me the selection committee has the COVID. Maybe not COVID-19, but definitely COVID-11 or -12 or some shit. :foottap:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Saying dumb shit so often it becomes your calling card isn't trolling. Ph is the double-double of both Aspergers and assburgers. He doesn't troll so much as he drools on his keyboard while emotionally banging out random sequences of keystrokes like a crack-addicted research monkey with AIDS.

The fact he was even seeded higher than me tells me the selection committee has the COVID. Maybe not COVID-19, but definitely COVID-11 or -12 or some shit. :foottap:

committee lol

Guest #1Stunner
13 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I'm not even sure who this HappyCamper guy is (never heard of him until today)....

But you performed some legendary work on here a few months back.   It's an insult that he has done this to you.  

Honestly, you are operating at a higher level of thought.    Sir, Respect.

6 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm not even sure who this HappyCamper guy is (never heard of him until today)....

But you performed some legendary work on here a few months back.   It's an insult that he has done this to you.  

Honestly, you are operating at a higher level of thought.    Sir, Respect.

You know, based on the appeal to have your name removed, I voted for happycamper instead. But now you actually say that? Which is it? Are you nuts, are you trolling here or are you in reality trying to win the derby?

As to bluerules, he was such an icon on this board for so many years that IMO, he should become the Derby Winner in Memorium.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

You know, based on the appeal to have your name removed, I voted for happycamper instead. But now you actually say that? Which is it? Are you nuts, are you trolling here or are you in reality trying to win the derby?

As to bluerules, he was such an icon on this board for so many years that IMO, he should become the Derby Winner in Memorium.

nah. you give lifetime achievement awards to guys who never had it in em to win it for real. Blues took home more hardware than anyone else. Giving in something in memorium would be an insult. Like giving Dr Feynman an honorary doctorate in physics. 

Guest #1Stunner
8 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Thank you for your kindness and changing your vote.

I also voted for @happycamper(even though I just learned of his existence today).  I honestly thought HappyCamper and @slappy were the same person. (obvious why I made that mistake).

I don't want any part of the Derby.   I actually won it one year, and didn't get anything out of it.  Not even a Wall of Fame on the front page, or even an apology from Mug.

It's an offensive "contest".  Especially for someone that has never trolled a day in his/her entire life.

.If there is anything that makes me sad it's simply this: 

All sense of sports rivalry died on this board, once Donald Trump was elected.  This is mostly a Donald Trump / Politics board now.

Also, College Sports is mostly dying now, and the MWC is fighting with the WCC for basketball prestige (10 years ago, I couldn't name a single member of the WCC).  MWC = WCC.  This is unbelievable!!!!

Also, I hate to say it, but College football isn't as fun as it was during the BCS Era.  The "Access Bowl" is lame, and the only bowl games that matter anymore are the 4 playoff games.

Thank you for your kindness and changing your vote.

I also voted for @happycamper(even though I just learned of his existence today).  I honestly thought HappyCamper and @slappy were the same person. (obvious why I made that mistake).

I don't want any part of the Derby.   I actually won it one year, and didn't get anything out of it.  Not even a Wall of Fame on the front page, or even an apology from Mug.

It's an offensive "contest".  Especially for someone that has never trolled a day in his entire life.

.If there is anything that makes me sad it's simply this: 

All sense of sports rivalry died on this board, once Donald Trump was elected.  This is mostly a Donald Trump / Politics board now.

Also, College Sports is mostly dying now, and the MWC is fighting with the WCC for basketball prestige (10 years ago, I couldn't name a single member of the WCC).  MWC = WCC.  This is unbelievable!!!!

Also, I hate to say it, but College football isn't as fun as it was during the BCS Era.  The "Access Bowl" is lame, and the only bowl games that matter anymore are the 4 playoff games.

Stunner this is good work but yer turning in single page reports when your thesis was due last week.

Guest #1Stunner

Part of the problem with college sports = the gentrification of Wyoming Cowboys fans (they are no longer as fearsome as they used to be).

@Bob actually pointed this out to me.

Most of the Wyoming Cowboys fans have turned "Colorado Lite" over the past 10 years, and have gone soft.  Lots of Patagonia T-Shirts, Skinny Jeans (not Wranglers, but the hipster ones), and folks looking for avocado sandwiches.  Less read meat in their diet (deer hunt isn't even a thing anymore)   Attendance at Cowboys Athletics has nosedived.   CSU is a pathetic rival nowadays, with terrible fan support and outdated colors.  

It's killed what was the most feared fanbase in the intermountain west. 

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Stunner this is good work but yer turning in single page reports when your thesis was due last week.

I've asked to be removed from your "poll" (beauty pageant).   I want no part.  

I'm simply speaking some truths on here about what is killing college fandom.

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

How did I get wrapped up in all of this??? How dare you sully my good name by suggesting that I and Slappy are one in the same. He (presumably) is a Johnny-come-lately on this board who has stolen the shortened version of my moniker, which is enough for me to want to file a grievance! 

I've been out on the front lines the past few weeks with little time to check in here and this.....THIS....is what I return to find?? I call Bolshoi!!! 

Guest #1Stunner
10 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

How did I get wrapped up in all of this??? How dare you sully my good name by suggesting that I and Slappy are one in the same. He (presumably) is a Johnny-come-lately on this board who has stolen the shortened version of my moniker, which is enough for me to want to file a grievance! 

I've been out on the front lines the past few weeks with little time to check in here and this.....THIS....is what I return to find?? I call Bolshoi!!! 

Yes, @slappy / @happycamper is a charlatan and slandered your name!!

These guys stole your name (or at least variations of your name).  Honestly, Mug should force them to change their names.  It's not right!

And Sir, I apologize that I got you mixed up with those frauds!!!  You aren't close to these guys.  Nothing but the highest respect!!

Yes, @slappy / @happycamper is a charlatan and slandered your name!!

These guys stole your name (or at least variations of your name).  Honestly, Mug should force them to change their board names.  It's not right.

And Sir, I apologize that I got you mixed up with those frauds!!!  You aren't close to these guys.  Nothing but the highest respect!!

IF my name must be changed, I will accept Dapper Sex Panda. So this is what the world looks like upside down | Panda bear ...

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, happycamper said:

IF my name must be changed, I will accept Dapper Sex Panda. So this is what the world looks like upside down | Panda bear ...

@mugtang

Can you please change his board name, per above?

Thanks.