Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2020 2nd ROUND - OOC YELLING

POLL  

40 members have voted

1. 1. POLL

• #1 seed Did I hear a Whoosh (TUCFF)?
    • #9 seed Rocket?
  2. 2. Who gets in to the only sweet 16 of 2020?

• #2 seed joe from Wyo?
    • #10 seed androidaggie?
  3. 3. Who moves on?

4. 4. votr

• #4 seed Juwan Wolverine?
    • #5 seed halfmanhalfbronco?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

You are a Rebel.

You didn’t vote for me either? :foottap:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

haha, I did at first, then had to go back and see if you put an auto thingy on it, lol.

dead to me GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

it was an experiment, lol. I was going to change it back but since it showed on your side anyway...:shrug:

It doesn’t show on my side unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

It doesn’t show on my side unfortunately 

well, you have 1000000008 votes.. @Rebels18 doesn't have any. I gave him a token vote so he wouldn't feel bad for not getting any votes. :)

however, you know I know you're the best troll on this board. :D

Just now, 4UNLV said:

well, you have 1000000008 votes.. @Rebels18 doesn't have any. I gave him a token vote so he wouldn't feel bad for not getting any votes. :)

Happy will discount my 999999999 I added.  It’s fine. I’ll just go change yours manually. 

Just now, 4UNLV said:

ok. see my edit above. :D

Fixed.  Also, I changed your theme to the better UNLV one without the stupid new logo they stopped using. 

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Fixed.  Also, I changed your theme to the better UNLV one without the stupid new logo they stopped using. 

see? you ARE the best troll for leaving that up there all this time. I just wasn't going to let you know I noticed, lol.

6 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

are you 'happy' now, @mugtang?

Much better

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

see? you ARE the best troll for leaving that up there all this time. I just wasn't going to let you know I noticed, lol.

I think my best work was a couple of years ago when I put on word filters that changed “UNR” to “Nevada”

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I think my best work was a couple of years ago when I put on word filters that changed “UNR” to “Nevada”

that was some good work. that's why I was calling you 'Reno'.. :D

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

um, btw, I just noticed you didn't vote for me..:foottap:

I'm gonna change my vote back.

Wait you’re included?  Which bracket?  I’ll change it back 

6 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

it was an experiment, lol. I was going to change it back but since it showed on your side anyway...:shrug:

Whatever..  This is exactly the type of BS I'd expect to hear...

You think you know someone....  :foottap:

politics-stab_in_the_back-backstabber-ba

New-Signature.jpg