Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Ted Redemption

SDSU 2019-20 NCAA National Champions

1 hour ago, Red Ted Redemption said:

No one had a better record. UCF fans told me that’s how it works. 

You really don't want to be silly as they were..

It's too bad you guys got robbed of your chance, though. I would have loved to see you do well.

48 minutes ago, slappy said:

Gotta win the MW first.  Then u get to think about a natty

I am not arguing anything national championship, but this ain't the Big Sky.  The full body of work had the Aztecs as a 2 seed.  A weekend title, along with the regular season would have been nice, but  there was absolutely zero concern with would they or would they not be in.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:33 PM, slappy said:

Gotta win the MW first.  Then u get to think about a natty

Actually, you don't.  Plenty of National Champions never won their conference tournament.  I, for one, think that SDSU should go the UCF route and claim themselves champs.  It would be hilarious.

57 minutes ago, Poster17 said:

Actually, you don't.  Plenty of National Champions never won their conference tournament.  I, for one, think that SDSU should go the UCF route and claim themselves champs.  It would be hilarious.

That is a Florida thing.  And Florida Senate already declared FSU the basketball national champions 

Guest #1Stunner
On 3/29/2020 at 10:26 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

I am not arguing anything national championship, but this ain't the Big Sky.  The full body of work had the Aztecs as a 2 seed.  A weekend title, along with the regular season would have been nice, but  there was absolutely zero concern with would they or would they not be in.

I think the Aztecs had a sweet 16 run in them.   Built for the NCAA tourney.

USU I'm afraid would have been a first round exit (just the general lack of athleticism, and the pattern of losing in the first round every time).  @slappy

5 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Time for pea6 stickers for player helmets and an invite for bYu, amirite aztecs?  

Nope.

Like all newcomers to the high end hood, we're closing the doors behind us !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

I think the Aztecs had a sweet 16 run in them.   Built for the NCAA tourney.

USU I'm afraid would have been a first round exit (just the general lack of athleticism, and the pattern of losing in the first round every time).  @slappy

Stunny you know the answer to this.  Usu is not ready to compete in the NCAA tournament yet.  Even their fans were hoping for a first four play in game.  Zero confidence from coaches to players to fans.  THEY NEED A FEW MORE YEARS IN THE MW.  Then I think they get it done. 

SANdiego was not a top 5 team.  Sd was not a top 10 team.  I had the 12-20.  Sweet 16 would of been a good job.  No shame in that.  

Good luck in the troll derby.  You will advance another round or so , but then get clipped.   Keep it up.