Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anon5251042

Hilarious Interview Of A Potential & Stupid Black Supremacist

I know this interview was recorded several years ago, but it gave me a laugh. I wonder where he came to the conclusion that white people have Racist DNA.

8 hours ago, Anon5251042 said:

I know this interview was recorded several years ago, but it gave me a laugh. I wonder where he came to the conclusion that white people have Racist DNA.

Rush and Sean providing fair and balanced reporting.

Where did they dig up and how much did they pay this whack job ? Talk about pandering fear mongers putting a sick twist on racist fear.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 3/29/2020 at 7:35 AM, Spaztecs said:

Rush and Sean providing fair and balanced reporting.

Where did they dig up and how much did they pay this whack job ? Talk about pandering fear mongers putting a sick twist on racist fear.

He called into the show voluntarily according to this article. If you go the whack job's blog you can easily tell that he 100% disagrees with the radio host's politics.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2011/07/28/new-audio-tea-party-protester-explains-white-peoples-racist-gene-in-bizarre-interview

19 hours ago, Anon5251042 said:

He called into the show voluntarily according to this article. If you go the whack job's blog you can easily tell that he 100% disagrees with the radio host's politics.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2011/07/28/new-audio-tea-party-protester-explains-white-peoples-racist-gene-in-bizarre-interview

Not that I looked like into the callers background, but it is typical of the alt right  to find a couple of whack jobs and hold them up as example as to how all non white supremacy types think and behave.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

Not that I looked like into the callers background, but it is typical of the alt right  to find a couple of whack jobs and hold them up as example as to how all non white supremacy types think and behave.

Pot meet kettle. 

19 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Rush and Hannity aren't Alt Right you clueless dumbass. They're conservative on the right, but the alt right thing is all in your little head. 

kat.jpg

You little left wingers exaggerate the crap out of everything. You think you’re moderate because you want to think you are because everyone knows the middle is where the majority is. And then conservatives are alt righters, and then the alt righters are full blown Hitler Nazi’s, and then the full blown Hitler Nazis are Trump. LOL Grow up @crixus

kat.jpg