Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

2020 Football

I am gauging my pics on key return players and school history.

Got a shot column

Fresno

Nevada

Wyoming

Need a qb/new coaching staff lots of returners

AFA

Sparty

SUDS

Hawaii

Hit the restart button

CSU

USU

UNLV

Dumpster Fire

Trucker School

Conference Champs

New Mexico.  Best coaching staff in the conference.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

I think offensively we could be much better IF... Our offensive line stays healthy.  We had a ton of injuries along the O-line last season.  They are going to be huge and nasty (very similar to TP's mom but for different reasons) and will have another to gel with each other.

If the two QB's can take a step forward watch out because we are loaded in the backfield.  Lots of depth and guys waiting to get their turn in the running back position.

The great unknown is the defense but there are some studs finally getting their chance there also.

West Division

SDSU-might be the best talent overall on the Mesa

Nevada-Its time and they have a light schedule

Hawaii-Very good talent, new staff..

SJSU-Excellent coaching- Excellent Coaching

UNLV- good talent, new everything who knows

Fresno State-where they belong.

Mtn Division

Wyoming-Favorite Coach in the league, he doesn't settle

Air Force-Scout are solid need to stay healthy

Boise State- they are overrated

UNM-Coaching, they will be underrated

USU-QB gone

CSU-Baaaaa

13 hours ago, Pokes Forever said:

Don’t overlook Air Force

Coming from the land of the Aryan Nation:lol:

Must be a pretty small dick because I’m just not feeling it and I don think anyone else is either.  
Triple?  You aren’t earning the bonus you’re already getting.  Lately You keep pissing yourself anytime you’re in a game that brings exposure.

How’s that ESPN money working out for you.  Maybe if you go indie you can hang on to big brothers coat tail.

You’re way behind on news. The Aryan nation left Idaho about thirty years ago. Similar to the truck driving jokes. All the votech classes that used to be at Boise State are now at the College of Western Idaho which opened ten years ago. 

Wyoming is going undefeated this year. Book it. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

You’re way behind on news. The Aryan nation left Idaho about thirty years ago. Similar to the truck driving jokes. All the votech classes that used to be at Boise State are now at the College of Western Idaho which opened ten years ago. 

Not according to many sources.  Here’s one.  https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

I refrain from the trucker jokes but some think that one incident brands an entire population as bigots.  In 2014 there were nine active hate groups in Idaho that were targeted as they were adamantly opposed to the election of BHO.  BTW 2014 was the lost year that BSU was in the Fiesta Bowl and earned their extortion money.  Blue supremacists should understand that MWC schools should all be on the same page as do all other conferences.

It SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!

31 minutes ago, Pokes Forever said:

I refrain from the trucker jokes but some think that one incident brands an entire population as bigots.  In 2014 there were nine active hate groups in Idaho that were targeted as they were adamantly opposed to the election of BHO.  BTW 2014 was the lost year that BSU was in the Fiesta Bowl and earned their extortion money.  Blue supremacists should understand that MWC schools should all be on the same page as do all other conferences.

We earn our extortion money every year by being half the value of the entire conference.

15 hours ago, Pokes Forever said:

Don’t overlook Air Force

Coming from the land of the Aryan Nation:lol:

Must be a pretty small dick because I’m just not feeling it and I don think anyone else is either.  
Triple?  You aren’t earning the bonus you’re already getting.  Lately You keep pissing yourself anytime you’re in a game that brings exposure.

How’s that ESPN money working out for you.  Maybe if you go indie you can hang on to big brothers coat tail.

Yep, tripple and we will still be grosley underpaid.  The TV execs already said they would cut your money in half without Boise.  That is why you rolled over.

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Does anybody honestly believe Wyoming even has 2 players that would start for Boise?

I honestly believe that Boise has 0 players that would start for Wyoming for the 2020 season. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

5 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I honestly believe that Boise has 0 players that would start for Wyoming for the 2020 season. 

Only because they already play for Boise.

Wyomings problem is they can not recruit and keep black players.  Rumors that the "culture" in Laramie is the reason they all transfer.  @Warbow can elaborate.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Wyomings problem is they can not recruit and keep black players.  Rumors that the "culture" in Laramie is the reason they all transfer.  @Warbow can elaborate.

Nope. I'm calling my shot. Not only does Boise State have zero players that would start for Wyoming in 2020, no team in the conference has a single player that would start for Wyoming in 2020. 

Just now, happycamper said:

Nope. I'm calling my shot. Not only does Boise State have zero players that would start for Wyoming in 2020, no team in the conference has a single player that would start for Wyoming in 2020. 

Go big or go home. Like it!

Just now, NevadaFan said:

Go big or go home. Like it!

Hope I'm wrong. It's just what I'm seeing right now. 

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes, they have a high arrest rate there too. Players there are afraid to leave campus for fear of getting arrested. It doesn’t help that Wyoming has a sports deal with a former Nazi company. It doesn’t help that their coach looks like a skinhead.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Rumour is we have 20 players on our football team that are better than any player on your Esports team in several games.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Rumour is we have 20 players on our football team that are better than any player on your Esports team in several games.

please get your rivals site to have an esports recruiting area

3 hours ago, Pokes Forever said:

There are still a few remnants of the Aryan Nation that once had a compound in Hayden Lake. When their compound was closed by the state years ago, most left the state. I can’t remember the exact reason the state was able to close the compound. It might have been failure to pay property taxes or some health issue. In any event most Idahoans wanted nothing to do with them like cults that surfaced in a lot of different states.