Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wyoguns

This Covid-19 is bad!

8 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

I wish Boise State had a rival like this. No one in the Mountain West is worthy.

Yer mom has a rival... tailingpermits mom!  Those two skanks can't quit me!  I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

13 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

I wish Boise State had a rival like this. No one in the Mountain West is worthy.

Once the conference drops two, you can get Donkey whipped by the Aztecs every year.

The last two years of rasselin' with the Dawgs didn't whet your appetite ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

197A9591-16B3-4292-8886-92002CB67D99.jpeg.396e848d6219f80391f3c4d13b49ebe1.jpegNew Mexico getting serious about it now... Now i have to self quarantine for two weeks going home to NM, and coming back to work in AK!  

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

4 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

197A9591-16B3-4292-8886-92002CB67D99.jpeg.396e848d6219f80391f3c4d13b49ebe1.jpegNew Mexico getting serious about it now... Now i have to self quarantine for two weeks going home to NM, and coming back to work in AK!  

Doesn’t Alaska have a lower incidence rate than New Mexico? If anything you’re exposing yourself to worse risk by returning to New Mexico. 

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Doesn’t Alaska have a lower incidence rate than New Mexico? If anything you’re exposing yourself to worse risk by returning to New Mexico. 

It does. About half what NM does, if i can believe the covid tracker App on my phone, about 50 in Ak, and now about 100 in NM... with 1 covid related death in each state.

I’ve got a big decision to make before i leave Alaska in mid April... stay, or go home.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

9 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

There goes your entire R&R.  Sorry bud.

I'm just hoping The Slope can stay virus free for another month, so we can get our project finished. 

8 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

It does. About half what NM does, if i can believe the covid tracker App on my phone, about 50 in Ak, and now about 100 in NM... with 1 covid related death in each state.

I’ve got a big decision to make before i leave Alaska in mid April... stay, or go home.

We're catching up.  Gov announced 85-cases in AK yesterday.  It's still +500-miles from the NoSlope.

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

We're catching up.  Gov announced 85-cases in AK yesterday.  It's still +500-miles from the NoSlope.

Well... hate to break it to you buddy... as of yesterday, we’ve got 1 in quarantine up here. Ill PM you the details.