Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2020 SPORTS SIDE BRACKET/RANDOS

blah blah you know votr or this will be a lame ass derby  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes on?

• #5 seed Vandalpride?
    • #12 seed nv giant?
  2. 2. who gets to face a stronger opponent?

• #6 seed bsutop25?
    • #11 seed old sd dude?
  3. 3. same question for the 15th time today you assholes know how to click a box

• #7 seed Sleeping Giants Fan?
    • #10 seed the buzzcocks?
  4. 4. Who wins?

• #8 seed Boise with a s?
    • #9 seed qwelish?

Just now, NVGiant said:

You get your workout in today?

80s workout GIF

a few hours. Got a big one today. Gonna get ~190 MLB games worth of running in

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Oh yeah, well, chiropractor is what you become when you can't get into dental school!  

See^^^, terrible, awful mean-ass person. Plus, I’m a retiropractor now, and as of December, she’s officially a donetist. All of the above is far better than being a journalist at any point in one’s life. Lol!

5 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

No wonder you fit so well in that leotard. 

Finally got a punch in! I award you the 47th overall seed for that

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Faux tough guy Wyo fans are still crying about it.  Almost as salty as the fat ass AAC fans.

still not really my bag

7 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Absolutely GREAT tune! Altho apparently nobody besides you and me are aware of it. But then true British punk is sadly unknown in much of this continent.

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

See^^^, terrible, awful mean-ass person. Plus, I’m a retiropractor now, and as of December, she’s officially a donetist. All of the above is far better than being a journalist at any point in one’s life. Lol!

OH MY GOD! Posturedoc just came out and hit him with a chair while the refs back was turned! 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

21 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

OH MY GOD! Posturedoc just came out and hit him with a chair while the refs back was turned! 

Where is @bluerules009 to call @Posturedoc a witch doctor in these trying times?  That was always good entertainment.  

8 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

This is good stuff.

21 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I am savage, even to a man who roots for the same teams I grew up bleeding for, when you come after me. We have exchanged infrequent PMs discussing the virtues of  bleeding Blue & Silver, Orange & Black and generally being chummy, but no more. NVGiant is dead to me. 

40 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Where is @bluerules009 to call @Posturedoc a witch doctor in these trying times?  That was always good entertainment.  

You saw what I did to NVGiant, a Nevada and SF Giant fan. You, a jumped up Donk fan, would fare worse if you stepped onto my bad side. 

Edit: on second thought, never mind. It takes too much energy to try and act mean when all you feel is love for your fellow donk, uh, man. I’m not cut out for multi-post Troll Derby level banter. 

8 hours ago, Posturedoc said:

I am savage, even to a man who roots for the same teams I grew up bleeding for, when you come after me. We have exchanged infrequent PMs discussing the virtues of  bleeding Blue & Silver, Orange & Black and generally being chummy, but no more. NVGiant is dead to me

Does this mean I have to find a REAL doctor?

2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Way to hang in there against one of the nicest guys on the board.

Every troll derby needs a sacrificial SJSU.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg