Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY 2020 POLITICAL BRACKET

POLITICAL BRACKET!!!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

• #5 seed Bob?
    • #12 seed East Coast Aztec?
  2. 2. Who moves on?

• #6 seed Ibanez?
    • #11 seed smltwnrckr?
  3. 3. who moves on?

• #7 seed 4UNLV?
    • #10 seed Lobo Amor?
  4. 4. Who moves on?

• #8 seed bsu alum 9?
    • #9 seed Covid-19?

VOTR OR DIE

In the first matchup, we have @Bob, the brown and goldest air force fan on here, against @East Coast Aztec , the most level headed poster that has lived in Minnesota and North Carolina and California. Whee! This matchup is boring, because Bob on occasion trolls and ECA offers perspective. So vote!

In the second matchup, we have @Ibanez, a poster out of time. Ibanez needed to have been here in 2007. Unfortunately for this poster, it's 2020. Ibanez faces off against @smltwnrckr, a poster who tends to hide his digs in clever statements and hates vowels. Am I underseeding smalltownrocker? Yes, but Ibanez has next to no non TBSUF posts. Vote!

The third matchp features #7 seed @4UNLV against #10 seed @Lobo Amor. 4 UNLV is that sweet grandmother who is why everyone chuckles when they see you wear a certain outfit. Deadly. Lobo Amor is the best that UNM has to offer this year, RIP loboblast. Vote!

The last matchup is our 8 vs 9, @bsu_alum9 9 vs Covid-19. BSU alum 9 is not a troll and is an 8 seed because all 8 seeds in this derby are bsu fans. Covid 19 is why we don't have march madness, except it's just like not even alive. It's just some genetic information doing its own thing. it sucks but in the same way that a mudslide sucks; there's no ill will there. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

Close the show if the pos that canceled March Madness is in the bracket. 

It has a very appropriate #1 seed looming so I'm rooting for it this round

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

It has a very appropriate #1 seed looming so I'm rooting for it this round

Good job on the bracket happy. We needed this. Yer mom and I are proud of you, son.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Who did Covid-19 used to be ?

I'm serious.

Americans Mayor

15 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Close the show if the pos that canceled March Madness is in the bracket. 

Nah.  A virus has no intent.  It just is.  Now if it was China(or their POS commie regime rather), I would give them consideration.  China is asshole.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah.  A virus has no intent.  It just is.  Now if it was China(or their POS commie regime rather), I would give them consideration.  China is asshole.

That may be the one seed Happy is hinting at. I couldn’t put my finger on it until now.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Covid-18?

Just as I hit the submit button, I realized I had been trolled. Then, the wife needed my help before I could rescue myself.

I initially thought it was a poster who was using a tasteless user name.

Americans Mayor

Just now, Lobo Amor said:

I will gladly lose to a grandmother in honor of Loboblast. Too bad I don't know the ins and outs of the flagship spill or I would go a lot farther in this tourney. 

not wrong. 

24 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah.  A virus has no intent.  It just is.  Now if it was China(or their POS commie regime rather), I would give them consideration.  China is asshole. Asshoe !

fify

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

I vote for me even though I don't know how I'm a troll. Im voting for all the Boise fans. We own this conference. Even the forums.

If the quarter finals are not all tBSUfs then this thing is rigged. Boise's new mascots needs to be a blue haired troll and an oranged haired one. They would fit in perfect with the smurf turf.

6 hours ago, happycamper said:

VOTR OR DIE

In the first matchup, we have @Bob, the brown and goldest air force fan on here, against @East Coast Aztec , the most level headed poster that has lived in Minnesota and North Carolina and California. Whee! This matchup is boring, because Bob on occasion trolls and ECA offers perspective. So vote!

In the second matchup, we have @Ibanez, a poster out of time. Ibanez needed to have been here in 2007. Unfortunately for this poster, it's 2020. Ibanez faces off against @smltwnrckr, a poster who tends to hide his digs in clever statements and hates vowels. Am I underseeding smalltownrocker? Yes, but Ibanez has next to no non TBSUF posts. Vote!

The third matchp features #7 seed @4UNLV against #10 seed @Lobo Amor. 4 UNLV is that sweet grandmother who is why everyone chuckles when they see you wear a certain outfit. Deadly. Lobo Amor is the best that UNM has to offer this year, RIP loboblast. Vote!

The last matchup is our 8 vs 9, @bsu_alum9 9 vs Covid-19. BSU alum 9 is not a troll and is an 8 seed because all 8 seeds in this derby are bsu fans. Covid 19 is why we don't have march madness, except it's just like not even alive. It's just some genetic information doing its own thing. it sucks but in the same way that a mudslide sucks; there's no ill will there. 

with any luck I'll be like this someday..  :D

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4719a34faa0e8d53111f

Although, lol, I’m not that way now, so...

8 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Do you know how long I spent on MSPaint making this for the Tom Brady thread!? 

brady.jpg

4 minutes?