Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

The #SuperiorLifestyle Is On Hold

Not much happening here in Ogden either. 

I never knew that watching the clouds form around Mt Ogden was so fascinating  entertaining.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

19 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Not much happening here in Ogden either. 

I never knew that watching the clouds form around Mt Ogden was so fascinating  entertaining.

Ogden eh? Beautiful campus USU has there! :P 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

3 hours ago, RamSack said:

Liquor stores and dispensaries are still open.

Thank goodness.

Imagine the run on liquor stores that will occur when we run out of hand sanitizer.

Americans Mayor

30 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Thank goodness.

Imagine the run on liquor stores that will occur when we run out of hand sanitizer.

In Denver, when the mayor issued a stay at home order and included weed and liquor stores, there was a run on the liquor stores and lines out the door.  The weed dispensaries had their best one day of sales in history.  The mayor changed his mind and took those two businesses off the list.

7 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

In Denver, when the mayor issued a stay at home order and included weed and liquor stores, there was a run on the liquor stores and lines out the door.  The weed dispensaries had their best one day of sales in history.  The mayor changed his mind and took those two businesses off the list.

Smart Man

If the liquor stores and pot shops closed, the villagers would have burned down City Hall.

angry hold me back GIF by Leroy Patterson

Americans Mayor