Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

So what are you?

4 hours ago, sean327 said:

#4. The only thing I’m worried about is what the country is going to look like when we come out the other end of this thing.

I fear it will look like Fresno.

I'm pretty much #4 and #2.  I'm not sold that it's as bad as advertised by many, but definitely realize it's an ongoing serious problem that's only going to get worse before it gets better.  As far as #2, I don't blame any political party for the issues surrounding the spread of it but it pisses me off when I see some politicians trying to take advantage of it.  That's just despicable.

7 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

#6 Angry at some Chinese asshole for undercooking a bat, even angrier at the Chinese government for trying to sweep it all under the rug. 

Once this is contained I’d like to see the Chinese government slapped senseless with economic tariffs and continued travel restrictions.  

And the WHO...

10 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

My wife is a healthcare worker at a skilled nursing facility, so I am paranoid. 

That right there is absolutely the front lines.  Tell her thank you please!

8 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

#6 Angry at some Chinese asshole for undercooking a bat, even angrier at the Chinese government for trying to sweep it all under the rug. 

Once this is contained I’d like to see the Chinese government slapped senseless with economic tariffs and continued travel restrictions.  

You are angry at the wrong country. Blame Putin and the Russians. It’s a Russian plot to take over the world and you are falling for it. How many cases in Russia should tell you something.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

34 minutes ago, Warbow said:

You are angry at the wrong country. Blame Putin and the Russians. It’s a Russian plot to take over the world and you are falling for it. How many cases in Russia should tell you something.

Russia works for China on a contract rate.  C'mon man.

Whatever number is “take it seriously, do what you need to do, don’t panic, don’t be an idiot, and we’ll all get through this soon enough.”

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

10 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

#6 Angry at some Chinese asshole for eating a bat

FIFY

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

15 hours ago, 1066 said:

I fear it will look like Fresno.

Okay, but what will Fresno look like ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 3/25/2020 at 2:00 PM, sean327 said:

#4. The only thing I’m worried about is what the country is going to look like when we come out the other end of this thing.

Big time ditto here. This stimulus package makes me wonder even more so.

Day-to-day? I'm a work from home and enjoy the peace kind of guy, I guess. At least for now.

With all the added hand washing and masturbating, my hands are a wreck type of guy.