BSUTOP25

A pledge to our MWCBoard community

6 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

This thread sure became meaningless pretty fast.

This thread wasn’t a message to get people to stop trolling. It was to stop the wishing illness, death, and financial ruin on fellow board members.

I think it’s possible that we can still debate MWCBoard style but not cross that line of saying ridiculous shit like “I hope you get coronavirus because I don’t like your political views.” 

• Like 3

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 4/7/2020 at 10:38 AM, Aslowhiteguy said:

Should I ever choose to become an active poster again, I promise to be the same asshole that I've always been.  

Kindness never killed anything. 

I‘m not going to lie. I don’t miss your political point of view. But I do miss your good humor. Hope you’re safe and healthy.

• Like 3

On 4/7/2020 at 12:38 PM, Aslowhiteguy said:

Should I ever choose to become an active poster again, I promise to be the same asshole that I've always been.  

Kindness never killed anything. 

Dude, you’ve got to stop by more often. And don’t feel bad, there are dozens and dozens of white guys here that are slower than you, including me. You are missed. 

kat.jpg

I hereby rescind any dedication towards civility. There are still too many people using their rectum as a cranial-folical decoration (asshat for the Trumpsters).

I am right. All of you are wrong. Especially @#1Stunner. The good news is I post twice a month now.

So I will say for the current bimonthly, eff all of you!

And to further add, my personal goal is to keep contributing to the humor thread when I can, as we all need a laugh. Or at least a cloistered snicker.

On 3/24/2020 at 8:44 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

For the remainder of this COVID-19 crisis, I personally pledge to not make comments that either wish for or threaten physical or financial harm to any MWCBoard member, public figure, or anyone else for that matter. 

Please sign below if you take this pledge.

¿What do you plan on doing w/your “Idiot Button?”