Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Coronavirus - Positive News

However, in sad news Arizona's Brandon Ashley has still not recovered from being taken to the hoop and scored on 14 times in a row. Rehhhhbulllss.

Watching NBC 4, they are saluting "seniors". Local high school and college athletes whose senior season was disrupted are being saluted. The local community is encouraged to send it in pics/vids of them. During the sports cast, they get a shoutout.

13 hours ago, TheBigAwesome said:

Welcome to the stage..."Coronavirus stimulus check" breast implants. 

I have a vintage-ish guitar I was going to sell during tax rebate season. Might get a double whammy.

There's only been 1 murder in Chicago in the last seven days.  

The last time Chicago went a full week with only one murder was February 2015.  

COVID-19 > CPD. :police:

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

You got the idiot face because this is the good news positive hug it out hope thread. 

Now make like and tree and get outta here. 

If there is one huge positive out of this virus, it is not attacking young children. I can’t even imagine the panic by parents if their kids were infected and dying at the same rate as adults. 

Doesn’t it seem odd that children aren't affected by this virus? They get the flu all the time. Has anyone heard any explanations why the Cvirus is not affecting children? If we know the answer to that maybe it could help determine a cure for adults. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/10/coronavirus-is-mysteriously-sparing-kids-killing-elderly-understanding-why-may-help-defeat-virus/