Ibanez

Boise State and the MWC has still not settled.

I don't wanna say I seen this coming but....

Oh that's right. You all don't wanna know the details.

Screenshot_20200319-170109.png

Good topic, we need one or two new sports threads started every day on a sports board. :D  It was beginning to feel too much like a medical or politics board.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Take away their toilet paper, then Boot em

Self-Corrected

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Take away their toilet paper and hand sanitizer, then Boot em

Further corrected

• Cheers 2

We’ll enjoy watching the rest of you take care of Boise from the lofty perch of the Big 12. Later suckas.

• Like 2

why, @Ibanez ?  why??

as in, why is this allegedly still not resolved?  The contract was signed, lawsuit dropped.  Don't tell us one side is having second thoughts.

9 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

why, @Ibanez ?  why??

as in, why is this allegedly still not resolved?  The contract was signed, lawsuit dropped.  Don't tell us one side is having second thoughts.

I never said it was solved. I told Mug and a few others on PM what was going on. If you wanna know PM me.

Of course it has not been settled, there would have been an announcement.  Anybody with a clue knows it is because Boise wanting an additional incentive, likely based on performance for division titles, conference titles and ranked finishes.

12 hours ago, Ibanez said:

I don't wanna say I seen this coming but....

Oh that's right. You all don't wanna know the details.

Screenshot_20200319-170109.png

You don't know the details.

Damn it Boise State! Why you always gotta bite the hand that feeds you...... oh wait..... never mind. :P:hookah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You don't know the details.

You sure about that? I know Boise State is getting more than the $1.8 million. No one noticed the numbers Nevada released were short. And don't tell me about taxes and fees and all of that jive.  I know that FOX is paying everyone more than the contract because of the situation. I also know that the whole USC to the Big 12 thing is more than a rumor. Probably won't go far and that's OK. The differences of opinion make people cry so if something does became of it then I can't wait!

I also know the MWC only has a few schools that are considered valuable properties and one of them is only in the conference because they would need to give them a 2 year notice that they are voted out.

Boise State didn't leave because the Big West wouldn't of made the move to the American worth it. Regardless of what you believe you know, the WCC and Big Sky were never an option.

Unlike you, I have got enough right on here that enough people take what I say seriously. And again, Mugtang is really the only person I need to convince of anything. He is the man of the house. I was right about the TV pay and I was right about the streaming a few weeks ago. You keep trying to discredit me and you keep failing. I'm gonna put you back on ignore now.

hand middle finger GIF

2 hours ago, Ibanez said:

You sure about that? I know Boise State is getting more than the $1.8 million. No one noticed the numbers Nevada released were short. And don't tell me about taxes and fees and all of that jive.  I know that FOX is paying everyone more than the contract because of the situation. I also know that the whole USC to the Big 12 thing is more than a rumor. Probably won't go far and that's OK. The differences of opinion make people cry so if something does became of it then I can't wait!

I also know the MWC only has a few schools that are considered valuable properties and one of them is only in the conference because they would need to give them a 2 year notice that they are voted out.

Boise State didn't leave because the Big West wouldn't of made the move to the American worth it. Regardless of what you believe you know, the WCC and Big Sky were never an option.

Unlike you, I have got enough right on here that enough people take what I say seriously. And again, Mugtang is really the only person I need to convince of anything. He is the man of the house. I was right about the TV pay and I was right about the streaming a few weeks ago. You keep trying to discredit me and you keep failing. I'm gonna put you back on ignore now.

hand middle finger GIF

You were not right about jack.  Not in a way any different than many other board members who had the exact same educated guesses.

Lol I told Mug everything you said, before you said it.  But you don't hear me chest thumping and trying to get cred for "sources".  Especially when you already said your source is a friend who knows a journalist that used to work in a MWC city (SD).   Lulz source.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Of course it has not been settled, there would have been an announcement.  Anybody with a clue knows it is because Boise wanting an additional incentive, likely based on performance for division titles, conference titles and ranked finishes.

Not saying you're wrong to ask for more, but talk about playing with fire...

So Blase gets their 1.8 mil and they're still crying about not getting any respect ?

We need Adela de la Torre and John David to bring the big stick to the table.

teddy roosevelt smile GIF

Anyone who believes any school from this conference will depart to the PAC is wrong. (unless USC dumps the Pac then SDSU has a 1 in 100 chance of making the transition.) . Anyone who believes that Boise goes to the Pac is wrong. We are here to stay although I suppose Boise could go independent and become a lesser version of BYU.

30 minutes ago, 1066 said:

Anyone who believes any school from this conference will depart to the PAC is wrong. (unless USC dumps the Pac then SDSU has a 1 in 100 chance of making the transition.) . Anyone who believes that Boise goes to the Pac is wrong. We are here to stay although I suppose Boise could go independent and become a lesser version of BYU.

Hawaii?

1 hour ago, jdgaucho said:

Hawaii?

Only as an independent.

Ohhhhhhhh

Still some controversy to talk about? And sports related, even?

Boise deserves $10 Million!

drake lets go GIF