Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Coronavirus Politics

The saddest thing is that the nation needs a leader in these difficult times and instead we have a frightened little boy in Trump.  During his daily appearances you can litterly see his knees shaking.  He is scared shitless. He won't make a decision because he is afraid he will be criticized if the decision is wrong.  So, he delegates his presidential responsibilities to people like Jerald Kushner.  

To the people of the United States Trump, Kushner and the rest of the administration have given their middle fingers.  Die!  That is what they say. 

3 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

The saddest thing is that the nation needs a leader in these difficult times and instead we have a frightened little boy in Trump.  During his daily appearances you can litterly see his knees shaking.  He is scared shitless. He won't make a decision because he is afraid he will be criticized if the decision is wrong.  So, he delegates his presidential responsibilities to people like Jerald Kushner.  

To the people of the United States Trump, Kushner and the rest of the administration have given their middle fingers.  Die!  That is what they say. 

You come across like a doomsday Syriac preacher at a Mecca Trade Fair. 

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Eat penguin  shit you ass spelunker. 

Fify

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Eat shit you ass spelunker. 

I should eat Joe from WY?  No thanks.  I don't like stupid.

You have got to be the dumbest rock on this site.  Nobody is as dumb as you.  Did you even graduate from high school?  I think you must have a G.E.D.  Although most people who manage at least a G.E.D. have basic knowledge.  You seem to have anti-knowledge. Which makes me think you are just another dumb troll.  Your comment sound like you are a member of the internet research agency.  So, you can besa mi culo as far as I am concerned. 

5 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

I should eat Joe from WY?  No thanks.  I don't like stupid.

You have got to be the dumbest rock on this site.  Nobody is as dumb as you.  Did you even graduate from high school?  I think you must have a G.E.D.  Although most people who manage at least a G.E.D. have basic knowledge.  You seem to have anti-knowledge. Which makes me think you are just another dumb troll.  Your comment sound like you are a member of the internet research agency.  So, you can besa mi culo as far as I am concerned. 

Yeah. I'm a truck driver in India.

Go +++++ your mother, limp dick. 

1 minute ago, sandiegopete said:

Another dumb reply from another dipshit.  Keep it up.  The laughs are necessary these days.  

The only joke here is you. 

Tell us more about the glory of African hospitals you dumb +++++. 

De Blasio is asking Trump to task the military to coordinate manpower, healthcare workers, to move them to hot spots.

He says the military has the structure to be able to accomplish this quickly

Unspoken is the fact everyone is aware the trump administration is clearly not up to such a task 

One of the Final Five..........

3 minutes ago, sandiegopete said:

You continue to embarrass yourself by demonstrating the incredible depth of your ignorance.

What does my shit taste like? I'm curious. You keep coming back for more after all. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

What does my shit taste like? I'm curious. You keep coming back for more after all. 

When you give me shit, let me know.  Because so far you are just shitting on yourself.  Now, I can smell you.  Your really stink.  In fact, you are like the street bum killed by the American Psycho. You smell like shit.  Since you eat so much shit you probably think others eat it too.  

Just now, sandiegopete said:

When you give me shit, let me know.  Because so far you are just shitting on yourself.  Now, I can smell you.  Your really stink.  In fact, you are like the street bum killed by the American Psycho. You smell like shit.  Since you eat so much shit you probably think others eat it too.  

Why don't you do what you do best? Eat the corn from my shit. 

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I think his first instinct was to call in the army because it’s the one truly effective wing of the federal government at accomplishing its goals quickly. Luckily, thankfully, almost paradoxically, Trump has not done that yet. I think we’re going to have to soon enough, which terrifies me. But I’ve thought that from the beginning. Americans have done a better job at gritting their teeth about this than I’d expected. I don’t expect it to continue long, which is why I’ve been so glumly fatalistic about this from the start.

Agreed.  @smltwnrckr, I love the man, he will get his desired result.  People will not be willing to see their wealth destroyed, their ability to provide wrecked, the economy stalled, supply lines dry, stores not be able to provide goods.  These things will come to pass if we live under the current guidelines for months.

However when we ease these measure due to the pressure from the above, and make no mistake we will, we will see a second curve of the virus.  Our hospitals will be over run.  The media will show non stop footage of old men and women dying in corners in hospitals, trying to vomit from the inflammation but not able to force the required volume of air from their lungs.  Dying horrifically.  There will be no room for those in hospitals, no life saving procedures being scheduled.  Half the country will want the other half dead for forcing the relaxing of social distancing.  People will be terrified.  Nobody will be spending money and the economy will be even worse off.

Death.  Death and the loss of wealth.  That is all.  We will rebuild but we will never be the same.

12 minutes ago, Bob said:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how +++++ing pathetic is it that MSNBC, CNN, etc refuse to air the presidential briefings. lmfao. 

1. Why air MAGA rallies where the president tells untruths about the virus?   People are better off not watching the clown.  

Posted Image

24 minutes ago, Bob said:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how +++++ing pathetic is it that MSNBC, CNN, etc refuse to air the presidential briefings. lmfao. 

They don't? (i honestly don't know). I watched today's briefing on CNN. Trump got triggered by a reporter and later boasted about nailing models. Pretty sure that was today's episode, but very well could be a re-run.