Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Coronavirus Politics

Some here seem to think now is not the time to rag on Trump for bungling this.

I do.

I think it's of vital importance to point out what our leadership has done right and wrong.

So let's have a thread to do this and not pollute all the highly important meaningful discussions taking place in the other coronavirus threads.

5 minutes ago, toonkee said:

And I want to respect.

That's fine - the response to this is going to be part f it regardless of political leanings - Just the reality of the situation - There was investigations on to why Pearl Harbor went down 

This is sort of parallel to the same thing after every mass shooting........."It's too soon to talk about gun laws" 

Trump crapped himself politically and pretty much had zero concept of what might happen.......that's reality - Though now the focus should move to the emergency at hand, but that reality still involves politics because the House & Senate are having to act.........then we see things like this 

We had a huge head start on this but were caught unprepared because trump fired the fxcking pandemic team. If this drags on and football season gets canceled I’ll never forgive trump supporters.

44 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

We had a huge head start on this but were caught unprepared because trump fired the fxcking pandemic team. If this drags on and football season gets canceled I’ll never forgive trump supporters.

I’m more or less there already.

5 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I’m more or less there already.

I was there the first time I saw a kid in a cage, but I smile and nod all the time in the presence of people I have zero respect for. but they take football away from me, and I won’t even pretend anymore. 

4 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

That is a 100% fvcking lie that MSNBC and CNN have been pimping. Never happened!!

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, toonkee said:

Some here seem to think now is not the time to rag on Trump for bungling this.

I do.

I think it's of vital importance to point out what our leadership has done right and wrong.

So let's have a thread to do this and not pollute all the highly important meaningful discussions taking place in the other coronavirus threads.

Trump is going to crush Biden for calling him Xenophobic for closing down air travel to China in JANUARY, not to mention him agreeing with other notable Dems that it was a racist move to make. 

And he’s going to crush Biden for saying that China is not a threat to the US in any way whatsoever and laughing about it. And Trump is going to crush Biden for his corrupt dealings with China with his son. The China stuff makes the Ukraine scandal look like child’s play.

Of course, Biden won’t remember that he said any of it. LOL. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

kat.jpg

Trump didn't take this seriously until the markets crashed and continued to do so despite his attempts to calm them.

In the past 48 hours he seems to care about TV both people and the markets.  People he knows have been having to self isolate which has made it more personal.

And yes, I am one of those who believes he +++++ed up bigtime but recent actions indicate he is trying now to do the right things. I really hope that continues because this really is a big +++++ing deal.

One of the Final Five..........

21 minutes ago, mysfit said:

Trump didn't take this seriously until the markets crashed and continued to do so despite his attempts to calm them.

In the past 48 hours he seems to care about TV both people and the markets.  People he knows have been having to self isolate which has made it more personal.

And yes, I am one of those who believes he +++++ed up bigtime but recent actions indicate he is trying now to do the right things. I really hope that continues because this really is a big +++++ing deal.

That’s not true. He was a lot more serious about it before Biden and a lot of notable Dems were, that’s for damn sure. They mocked Trump for taking it serious. The mistake he made was letting the TDS crowd out there take his eye off the ball when they called it his Katrina, the Trump Virus, etc. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That’s not true. He was a lot more serious about it before Biden and a lot of notable Dems were, that’s for damn sure. They mocked Trump for taking it serious. The mistake he made was letting the TDS crowd out there take his eye off the ball when they called it his Katrina, the Trump Virus, etc. 

I love you, man. 

11 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

He wanted to replace the "deep state" with the "dumb state"

Posted Image

Orange Man Bad got the jump on it by closing border

Swamp Critter Worst called him a racist xenophobe for getting the jump on it

Just like Biden supported Irak War until he didn't support support Irak War, come October there will be histrionics massaging those facts.

#sticktothefacts

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Not that you will grasp reality but just in case your orbit circles around to something close to reality - view this on trump lying and ding exactly what you deny he did 

Sadly 30+% of people who are glued to right wing media & the endless lies can't grasp anything outside their bubble of lies 

11 hours ago, mysfit said:

This. He rolled the dice downplaying it in hopes it just wouldn’t hit us that hard, but once it spread enough here to eff up the economy and he realized this could cost him his reelection he has went all in trying to stop it. 

17 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

That's fine - the response to this is going to be part f it regardless of political leanings - Just the reality of the situation - There was investigations on to why Pearl Harbor went down 

This is sort of parallel to the same thing after every mass shooting........."It's too soon to talk about gun laws" 

Trump crapped himself politically and pretty much had zero concept of what might happen.......that's reality - Though now the focus should move to the emergency at hand, but that reality still involves politics because the House & Senate are having to act.........then we see things like this 

Seriously, Rand Paul for president.

17 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Trump did the right thing in shutting the borders with China as it bought time.  Then he completely +++++ed it up by not getting testing done in time.  

65694236-251F-4E19-AEDD-098DC0DE8820.png

If Dr. Fauci says that the testing delay isn’t Trump’s fault then why do you think it is?  What information or inside knowledge of the situation do you have that he apparently doesn’t?

v0icAvfW.jpg