Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY NOMINATIONS 2020

1 hour ago, Maynard Delecto said:

In honor of the roll they unwittingly played in me making the last troll derby the grandest of them all, I nominate @halfmanhalfbronco, @AndroidAggie, and @happycamper

I called every shot beforehand to a poster (not any of my socks, MaynardBrand or otherwise), if that poster would like to vouch for me that'd be cool but I'll understand if he doesn't. If not, I've got the screenshots to post, respecting said board member's identiy obviously.

LMAO, everybody thought I was you.  You were getting so mad.  Guessing and making conspiracies about it.  Named half the board but never named me.  You have never been the same since.  You are easy to duplicate.  Nothing special.  You realized that, and left the board for months.  Never returning with the same vigor.

I've never seen @halfmanhalfbronco and @Maynard Delecto in the same room at the same time. 17 minutes is plenty of time to change. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 minute ago, smltwnrckr said:

I've never seen @halfmanhalfbronco and @Maynard Delecto in the same room at the same time. 17 minutes is plenty of time to change. 

@HalfmanDelecto ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

In honor of the roll they unwittingly played in me making the last troll derby the grandest of them all, I nominate @halfmanhalfbronco, @AndroidAggie, and @happycamper

I called every shot beforehand to a poster (not any of my socks, MaynardBrand or otherwise), if that poster would like to vouch for me that'd be cool but I'll understand if he doesn't. If not, I've got the screenshots to post, respecting said board member's identiy obviously.

please post these screenshots.

41 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Are there play in trolls in Dayton ?

if we bump over 64.... yes, I have done play in games

38 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

And LMAO @ that halfwomanhalfman dude. Anybody who thinks they phased Ole Kuz away from the MWCBOARD must also think Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. It figures old HMHB was #1 on the catch and release list during the offseason.

someone is campaigning hard to not be included in the field due to pure ineptitude

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Can bluetools win it posthumously? I mean, this was the year his trolling was so trollish that he met his demise.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

if we bump over 64.... yes, I have done play in games

someone is campaigning hard to not be included in the field due to pure ineptitude

you can stop frontin' 

The '18 Derby was all mine and you damn well know it. If you weren't being such a smarmy azz, I wouldn't have had to spice it up by going kayfabe.

Screenshot_20200319-135746_Chrome.jpg.2bd7622d8910301fdcab28eeb5dee07f.jpg

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

1 minute ago, smltwnrckr said:

Can bluetools win it posthumously? I mean, this was the year his trolling was so trollish that he met his demise.

That would kinda be like Jack Nicholson getting a posthumous oscar. I mean... great... but gets lost in the crowd, ya know?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I have a hard time believing Maynard and CardinalTrojan are the same person. FWIW.

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

That would kinda be like Jack Nicholson getting a posthumous oscar. I mean... great... but gets lost in the crowd, ya know?

Some would call it a fitting way to send the master berserker to Valhalla.