Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY NOMINATIONS 2020

Just now, Bob said:

@happycamper because he knows literally everything 

@Bob because he admits a good point when he sees one. What kid of hellish long term play are you angling at, @Bob? that shit is unnatural 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Can I be in a different bracket than @halfmanhalfbronco ?

I want to trounce him in the final four.

I would think you'd want to trounce him in the 1st round! That way, you can brag that he wasn't even sweet 16 or elite eight, worthy... let alone final four, like you... I'm pulling for ya buddy! :cheer:

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

16 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Who me?? Cmon, I’m the nicest person on here. :D

That's what everyone thinks... hence the "she's burned you and you don't even know it". :lol:

down in a hole.jpg

17 hours ago, happycamper said:

That's right kids.  It's time.  Nomination time.  We don't have March madness,  the horse derby is prolly gonna be run in front of no crowd or not at all, but the troll derby is 100% independent of real human contact.  

@halfmanhalfbronco @mugtang @Joe from WY you may pretend to be useful posters,  but I'm calling you out for the troll scum that you are. NOMINATED 

Such a liar, camper.  There are def some here who masterbate to those threads.  Thats not to mention @mugtang whacking on the revenue boost...

Image result for computer masterbate gif

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

1 hour ago, Broncomare said:

That's what everyone thinks... hence the "she's burned you and you don't even know it". :lol:

Nah.. mostly just a few granny pushers from up north, I just can’t help it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Nah.. mostly just a few Reno fans, I just can’t help it. :lol:

Yeah, but they deserve it!!

down in a hole.jpg

We need more nominations guys. This bracket is too stacked.

I nominate @Nevada Convert for Rasmussen polling updates

I nominate @thelawlorfaithful @smltwnrckr @Old_SD_Dude @CPslograd @tspoke @SharkTanked @NVGiant @I am Ram @bsu_alum9because every bracket needs 15 and 16 seeds to get demolished

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I nominate @thelawlorfaithful @smltwnrckr @Old_SD_Dude @CPslograd @tspoke @SharkTanked @NVGiant @I am Ram @bsu_alum9because every bracket needs 15 and 16 seeds to get demolished

I'll second all of those. 

15 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Jesus Christ. Normally it’s called the “Troll Derby”.  
This year you’re doing all the nominating, so you should be the title sponsor.....”Happycrapper’s Troll Derby 2020” . 🤠👍

kat.jpg

26 minutes ago, happycamper said:

What if they pull the big upset ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

9 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Jesus Christ. Normally it’s called the “Troll Derby”.  
This year you’re doing all the nominating, so you should be the title sponsor.....”Happycrapper’s Troll Derby 2020” . 🤠👍

Convert. It isn't called "Happycamper's Troll Derby" for the same reason it isn't called "NFL's Super Bowl". ragtime may have started it but goddamn it has been my baby for 9 non consecutive years. 

3 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

What if they pull the big upset ?

I revel in chaos

54 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I think troll derby needs to be in the thread title somewhere.

I second all the above nominations.

I will nominate (or second if they were nominated and I missed it)

@Rocket for being undefeated in every flight and never once having told a lie.  At least I think that is what he said.  He is always so sloshed it leaves a lot to the readers interpretation.

@madmartigan and @AndroidAggie for their massive packages they flaunt all over the place.

@TheTedfordTrain for his disappearing act.

@LaradiseCowboy 

@SleepingGiantFan for his bizzare takes that are pretty moderate when looked at as a whole but would just destroy the country.

Oh wnd I remembered the name of the boise fan who played make believe sources.  @Ibanez.  That was a good troll.