Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TROLL DERBY NOMINATIONS 2020

On 3/18/2020 at 8:21 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@Lobo Amor.  Not sure if a troll per se but dropped like 100 "+++++ Boise's" in one thread.  Pretty impressive.  He is also convinced UNM is 3 years away from owning the SECMountain.

Oh I wasn't trolling, I'm serious. Go Lobos! SEC Mountain future champs!

Since you're already in and need to get seeded. I nominate halfmanhalfdonk to be a top seed. :loser:

#faketrollderby

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

I nominate @woo pig sooie.

If you intermountain elitists (You know who you are) are trying to act like didn't spend the summer getting trolled by that ole boy from Arkysaw, you ain't foolin' nobody!

The problem with that person is I have more fingers than he has teeth. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

@Broncomare

makes bets, wins and refuses to give her information to mail the mini helmet too. Now I face shame because I’m not being able to pay off my bet. Big time troll.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

17 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

@Wyovanian is always a master at trolling in my eyes. Nominated yet?

The guy I used to call Wyovainian has slipped badly in recent years. Once a major prick, he's now just another poster who may get a few votes but has no chance to win the derby.

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 minutes ago, Warbow said:

@Broncomare

makes bets, wins and refuses to give her information to mail the mini helmet too. Now I face shame because I’m not being able to pay off my bet. Big time troll.

Ahh the classic "ohh you don't have to." that @Broncomare,,, far too nice for her own good, which makes her trollish. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

18 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Ahh the classic "ohh you don't have to." that @Broncomare,,, far too nice for her own good, which makes her trollish. 

No, I think it’s more of a case of “I ain’t giving that perv my name and address”. 

28 minutes ago, Warbow said:

@Broncomare

She knows how u operate.  Doesn't want to see you on ur next visit.  Smart girl

37 minutes ago, Warbow said:

@Broncomare

I'm sorry, I can't decide which helmet I want.  The old or the new...…  I'll make a decision by tomorrow. :whistle:

down in a hole.jpg

2 hours ago, slappy said:

She knows how u operate.  Doesn't want to see you on ur next visit.  Smart girl

I don’t know, she keeps asking me to return, she misses my slong.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:03 AM, mugtang said:

I nominate 
@BSUTOP25 because he will be a cry baby about being left out :P 

also @#1Stunner mainly because he isn’t a troll but deserves to be included.  

also @ph90702 for obvious reasons. 

Second ph90702, halfmanhalfbronco and everybody from Fresno. 

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, 1066 said:

Second ph90702, halfmanhalfbronco and everybody from Fresno. 

Don't forget @hickaggie    That guy is a jerk!!!  (but also a great guy, too)