Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: Biden vs Bernie Democratic Debate

3 minutes ago, sebasour said:

This scares the living shit out of me in a general election

We have no sports, no bars, and no toilet paper. Trump is looking pretty toast no matter what they propose.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

We have no sports, no bars, and no toilet paper. Trump is looking pretty toast no matter what they propose.

Maybe but Trump should absolutely be nailing The Democrats on that and he'd be right to do so.

I'm mostly happy that the party has moved somewhat Left, but calling for open borders is beyond +++++ing stupid both in terms of politics and policy

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It was not a nuanced take, though.  It was rambling.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It was not a nuanced take, though.  It was rambling.

That's just double talk.

13 minutes ago, toonkee said:

C'mon, you're smart enough to think with nuance.

I’m smart enough to know pointing to how Mussolini made the trains run on time is not a smart response to a question where I needed to defend how the Nazis were snappy dressers.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I think Bernie had the better thought.

Biden said this crises revealed Trump's flaws. I think it more accurately laid bare the flaws in our society.

Not giving a pass to the small fingered vulgarian, just not all in with Bidens remark. It's not like there were flaws shown we didn't already know about.

One of the Final Five..........

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’m smart enough to know pointing to how Mussolini made the trains run on time is not a smart response to a question where I needed to defend how the Nazis were snappy dressers.

How dare you compare China to Nazis! How dare you sir!

1 minute ago, mysfit said:

I think Bernie had the better thought.

Biden said this crises revealed Trump's flaws. I think it more accurately laid bare the flaws in our society.

Not giving a pass to the small fingered vulgarian, just not all in with Bidens remark. It's not like there were flaws shown we didn't already know about.

We have numerous flaws that have gone on for decades and never been solved. Why should our reaction to this pandemic be any different? 

45 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Maybe but Trump should absolutely be nailing The Democrats on that and he'd be right to do so.

I'm mostly happy that the party has moved somewhat Left, but calling for open borders is beyond +++++ing stupid both in terms of politics and policy

Blame Julian Castro for effectively forcing that idiocy onto all of the candidates in the first +++++ing debate. Only a few of them had the balls to disagree.