Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada6077

Corona Response

6 hours ago, Broncomare said:

Her husband is not missing.  He's just out doing things your pansy ass could never imagine and would probably cower in the corner pissing yourself if you did.  BTW, his degree is from Annapolis...  I think that weighs more importance than from the Harvard of the West.  BTW, you need to call her a Marine baby mama - because she effing earned the title!!

Hey, he didn’t go to Nevada!

6 hours ago, Broncomare said:

Her husband is not missing.  He's just out doing things your pansy ass could never imagine and would probably cower in the corner pissing yourself if you did.  BTW, his degree is from Annapolis...  I think that weighs more importance than from the Harvard of the West.  BTW, you need to call her a Marine baby mama - because she effing earned the title!!

He is a frat boy.  No need to go any further.

8 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Back in my day, we wiped our ass with our bare hands, and we were grateful to be wiping our asses!!!

By golly, we ate dirt!!!  .. and we were grateful for that dirt!!

Made wiping easier!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 hours ago, slappy said:

He is a frat boy.  No need to go any further.

You're right vandulpride is a frat boy.  He's one of the ones that fell out of the two story window of a frat house.  He survived but his mind has not been the same since.

down in a hole.jpg

22 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

damn son this is savage

That was before finding out that the missing husband is actually a Level 22 Warlock Navy Seal.  Now I'm only mocking her for the redneck sign.

5 hours ago, Broncomare said:

You're right vandulpride is a frat boy.  He's one of the ones that fell out of the two story window of a frat house.  He survived but his mind has not been the same since.

Ooooh, the dreaded fraternity diss.  Wow, you really got me there granny.

On 3/16/2020 at 1:01 PM, Jeffkills said:

Back in my day, we wiped our ass with our bare hands, and we were grateful to be wiping our asses!!!

By golly, we ate dirt!!!  .. and we were grateful for that dirt!!

Back in my day, toilet paper was so plentiful we used to decorate houses and trees with it.