Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada6077

Corona Response

I don't want to scare you all but I want to speak the truth!  You all have no idea about the shit that is about to come down with Corona.  We are on the Italian model because of our countries lack of response!  It is sad but so true.

I work in the emergency department and am involved in daily briefings. Each day I go home ready to shoot myself because we are so ill prepared. Currently in Italy they are rationing care!  Care in the form of a basic right to breath air, who gets the ventilator, and it is not only those older then 60 who are coming down with the virus.  Currently nobody over 70 qualifies and young prevails and those who are pregnant. 

If you are interested google Italy information.  You will be shocked to see what our government has not done for u

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

If you are wrong, we are meeting at a Best Buy.

For the moment, let's us substitute the MWCb legendary Best Buy location with Costco/Tartget/etc.

Italy's issue is that a large portion of their manufacturing industry is run by Chinese immigrants. With one of China's biggest holidays occurring at the end of January, a lot of these workers returned home to Wuhan and returned to Italy afterwards.

The above must be true - I read it on Reddit /s

10 hours ago, Nevada6077 said:

I don't want to scare you all but I want to speak the truth!  You all have no idea about the shit that is about to come down with Corona.  We are on the Italian model because of our countries lack of response!  It is sad but so true.

I work in the emergency department and am involved in daily briefings. Each day I go home ready to shoot myself because we are so ill prepared. Currently in Italy they are rationing care!  Care in the form of a basic right to breath air, who gets the ventilator, and it is not only those older then 60 who are coming down with the virus.  Currently nobody over 70 qualifies and young prevails and those who are pregnant. 

If you are interested google Italy information.  You will be shocked to see what our government has not done for u

Our President said the cases were going down to zero.  What are you worried about. 

11 hours ago, Nevada6077 said:

I’m an old guy with asthma. You’re scaring the shit out of me. 

23 hours ago, Gator 82 said:

All I have to say is if anyone comes to my house to try and steal my toilet paper, their gonna come down with a sudden case of the Remington .223 virus and the mortality rate is 100%

Pry that roll of toilet paper from your cold dead fingers... atta boi!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 3/13/2020 at 12:53 PM, Gator 82 said:

All I have to say is if anyone comes to my house to try and steal my toilet paper, their gonna come down with a sudden case of the Remington .223 virus and the mortality rate is 100%

Concur- Wife said on Friday "lets get toliet paper," I responded no I am low on 357 and 30-30 Ammo, lets buy that instead.

My wife works in management for a large healthcare chain. She is involved in the covid response team with daily briefings. To second the OP, we were caught unprepared. 

however, we’ll get thru it. To quote someone other than trump, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself (and toilet paper shortages)

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

My daughter and grandchildren are living with me because the son-in-law is out being Rambo.  It didn't make sense for her to stay on a base, when he is hardly state side, so she came home.  Also, since she is basically a single mother, made sense for her to stay with me, so I could help her out.  We also have two pit bulls.  Had a sign made awhile ago that said this house is protected by two pit bulls and Marine who knows how to shoot to kill.....  

down in a hole.jpg

1 hour ago, Broncomare said:

My daughter and grandchildren are living with me because the son-in-law is out being Rambo.  It didn't make sense for her to stay on a base, when he is hardly state side, so she came home.  Also, since she is basically a single mother, made sense for her to stay with me, so I could help her out.  We also have two pit bulls.  Had a sign made awhile ago that said this house is protected by two pit bulls and Marine who knows how to shoot to kill.....  

Let's recap: BSU fan, 2 pitbulls, a baby mama with a missing husband and a sign in the yard threatening murder.  When you were a wide-eyed child, did you dream of this utopian situation?

3 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Let's recap: BSU fan, 2 pitbulls, a baby mama with a missing husband and a sign in the yard threatening murder.  When you were a wide-eyed child, did you dream of this utopian situation?

Her husband is not missing.  He's just out doing things your pansy ass could never imagine and would probably cower in the corner pissing yourself if you did.  BTW, his degree is from Annapolis...  I think that weighs more importance than from the Harvard of the West.  BTW, you need to call her a Marine baby mama - because she effing earned the title!!

down in a hole.jpg

3 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

damn son this is savage

3 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

damn son this is savage

He's just mad at life because he's a DUI grad.

down in a hole.jpg