Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Marvin Menzies named interim coach

5 hours ago, rebelinreality said:

Don’t be surprised if Marvin Coleman goes to play for Marvelous in Phoenix.

Why would he? He never saw the court when Marvin was coach.

I could see Diong wandering that way, though..

1 hour ago, rebelcuff said:

You really think mediocre marv will get that job? I guess if this virus keeps the interviews from happening.

Who you think gets the job? 

If the rumours are true than this was a transitional period. I'm curious though if they decide to blow the whole thing up but them keeping three coaches on the staff is what makes the interim tag confusing. I wonder what they're doing at GCU, I know they where trying to go to a better conference as well...

1 hour ago, PlayersinVegas said:

Who you think gets the job? 

If the rumours are true than this was a transitional period. I'm curious though if they decide to blow the whole thing up but them keeping three coaches on the staff is what makes the interim tag confusing. I wonder what they're doing at GCU, I know they where trying to go to a better conference as well...

I think Colangelo doesn't care and will hire Pitino.

2 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

That’s why Dan should have left GCU when he could have. GCU? Seriously?

Probably mutual, and also we don't know what other factors went into the equation. He could be looking at health or another placement in sports.

Edit: GCU has strong program model and they pour alot of money into basketball, alot. 

1 hour ago, PlayersinVegas said:

Probably mutual, and also we don't know what other factors went into the equation. He could be looking at health or another placement in sports.

Edit: GCU has strong program model and they pour alot of money into basketball, alot. 

And it will be third tier in Phoenix behind ASU and UA in perpetuity.