Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billings

NBA just suspended its season?

Hopefully it picks back up later in the year.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

I’m really curious to see how this plays out when they resume. I imagine there will be some big time tension between the NBA and the NBAPA depending on how long this lasts. The NBA will want to make up as many games In as short a time as possible, while the NBAPA will probably want little to no games made up. 

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

I hope that’s registered and insured, otherwise it isn’t safe!

wut

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Are you planning to shoot the virus? 

Na, I'll let my whiteblood cells do all the work.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

6 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I’m really curious to see how this plays out when they resume. I imagine there will be some big time tension between the NBA and the NBAPA depending on how long this lasts. The NBA will want to make up as many games In as short a time as possible, while the NBAPA will probably want little to no games made up. 

Regular seasons almost over... about 15-17 games left.

Won't be too hard to just push things back and just cancel summer league.

But who knows how long this will last.

One day its the flu, the next day its causing the world to stop.

11 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

wut

Na, I'll let my whiteblood cells do all the work.

If you’re relatively young and healthy you’ll probably be fine. The problem is that you can have it and not know it and spread to someone who’s more at-risk. You can also get it, recover from it, and get it again, thereby starting the cycle all over again.

That's too bad... my Kings were making a run at the 8 seed. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait till next year to get swept in the first round. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

If you’re relatively young and healthy you’ll probably be fine. The problem is that you can have it and not know it and spread to someone who’s more at-risk. You can also get it, recover from it, and get it again, thereby starting the cycle all over again.

Oh, I know.

Fact is we don't quite know all the details of this thing.

It's mass anxiety for the world today.

hence, My ammo comment. As a joke of course. Kinda.