Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

which fanbase becomes most obnoxious with big wins?

which fanbase becomes most obnoxious with wins?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. votr

• usu
    • sdsu
    • boise
    • wyo
    • afa
    • csu
    • fresno
    • san jose
    • hawaii
    • unm
    • unlv
    • nevada

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Were you hear for the #safetydance?  After beating Boise Wyoming fans acted like they won the super bowl.  Granted most will try and be cool about it now and say falsely that did not happen.  But it was ridiculous at the time.

I was at the game. I admit, we were overly obnoxious, but that’s just because our last big win was back in the 60’s. 😂 we had a lot of pent up obnoxiousness to get out. 

It's funny that the two teams that win the most and are used to winning are running away with this poll. I'm not sure you guys understood the question. It wasn't "which fanbase do you hate winning?" I'd say of the teams that have beaten Boise, SDSU gloated (by far) the least... and yet they winning.

On 3/9/2020 at 9:48 PM, Bob said:

Hands down CSU (what pathetically few big wins they've ever had.) SDSU is second, Boise third. You ags have a long, long, long way to go. Having, like, 12 fans doesn't help

You mean like the 5,000 we had in Vegas last week??   When we won the Tourney and beat #5 SDSU with "SAM I AM MERRILL" The Freaking STUD MAN???   

Oh Yea that was Back to Back wins, how many times has AF won it??  oh yea zero or 1 time in 20+ years.    

All Good man, I like to hear the banter, we deserve it for being the best! 

11 hours ago, AggieSox said:

You mean like the 5,000 we had in Vegas last week??   When we won the Tourney and beat #5 SDSU with "SAM I AM MERRILL" The Freaking STUD MAN???   

Oh Yea that was Back to Back wins, how many times has AF won it??  oh yea zero or 1 time in 20+ years.    

All Good man, I like to hear the banter, we deserve it for being the best! 

Yeah!  +++++ AFA superfans like @Bob.  They are the worst.

On 3/11/2020 at 12:14 PM, kingpotato said:

I'd say of the teams that have beaten Boise, SDSU gloated (by far) the least... and yet they winning. (Whining ?)

barney stinson tru GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 3/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, kingpotato said:

You need to look up the word insufferable. You don't even hear a "woo" out of Boise fans after wins. They win and then move on like nothing happened... because, ya know, really nothing did happen. 

On the flip side MW teams lose their fecking minds when they beat Boise. Multiple teams have created countless threads making proclamations of future greatness just because they beat Boise. Shet, ALL of them still talk about that one time they beat Boise on here consistently. Some of those wins were 10 years ago and their fanbase still jerks off while they post about it here. 

IDK about that. Some dipshit started a BOHICA thread for women's basketball. And they didn't even win the regular season.  For a sport the MW team is given a 16 seed....

4 hours ago, coalman29 said:

IDK about that. Some dipshit started a BOHICA thread for women's basketball. And they didn't even win the regular season.  For a sport the MW team is given a 16 seed....

Image result for dems just jokes

On 3/11/2020 at 10:35 AM, Wyoman said:

I was at the game. I admit, we were overly obnoxious, but that’s just because our last big win was back in the 60’s. 😂 we had a lot of pent up obnoxiousness to get out. 

You must be young....  we had a big win over New Mexico in '87 on national TV for the WAC Championship.  The north endzone goal post came down and was carried down Grand to the Buckhorn.

down in a hole.jpg

You need to look up the word insufferable. You don't even hear a "woo" out of Boise fans after wins. They win and then move on like nothing happened... because, ya know, really nothing did happen. 

Not the Bronc-ho fans on this board.

On the flip side MW teams lose their fecking minds when they beat Boise. Multiple teams have created countless threads making proclamations of future greatness just because they beat Boise. Shet, ALL of them still talk about that one time they beat Boise on here consistently. Some of those wins were 10 years ago and their fanbase still jerks off while they post about it here. 

Not Aztec fans. It's like, " yep, we punked them. On the Smurf Turf. It's what we do."

Jimmy Kimmel GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor