Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

which fanbase becomes most obnoxious with big wins?

which fanbase becomes most obnoxious with wins?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. votr

• usu
    • sdsu
    • boise
    • wyo
    • afa
    • csu
    • fresno
    • san jose
    • hawaii
    • unm
    • unlv
    • nevada

Just now, AndroidAggie said:

let's hear it, jerks

@Bob, your thoughts here? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Football or basketball?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 hours ago, mugtang said:

Football or basketball?

In fb it is Blase St hands down. They are rather Trumpian in their proclamations of greatness and Lordship over the conference.

B-ball, I have to agree with @TheSanDiegan, UNLV fans can be insufferable whether they win or lose. And what's with 20 page threads when they get beat by Boise in their first tourney game ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Just now, TheTedfordTrain said:

Target audience were the Donks. Thanks for clarifying I hit the nail on the head. 

"Target audience" lol.

No, you were just showing to the whole board how vastly you overrated your flash in the pan program, then you went away and self quarantined when it became obvious your team had regressed back to the mean. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

11 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

"Target audience" lol.

No, you were just showing to the whole board how vastly you overrated your flash in the pan program, then you went away and self quarantined when it became obvious your team had regressed back to the mean. 

The mean says we come roaring back for contention of a MWC championship this year. Have to do the conference proud and not get embarrassed once we reach the conference’s championship bowl also. Getting your shit pushed in by a mediocre Washington team really doesn’t do us any favors. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

42 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

The mean says we come roaring back for contention of a MWC championship this year. Have to do the conference proud and not get embarrassed once we reach the conference’s championship bowl also. Getting your shit pushed in by a mediocre Washington team really doesn’t do us any favors. 

Atta boy. Looks like you licked your wounds pretty well.

Guess you had enough practice licking SJSU's nuts when you got bitched by them again, so it payed off. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

12 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Every time a Rebel makes a free throw TUNLVF makes a 20-page thread proclaiming their return to greatness.

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

I voted for UNLV. I annoy myself after a big win. It's a small price to pay for our continual return to greatness though.

5 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

It’s clearly Reno. They’ve had one big win in football and their entire city went nuts. Classless trash. 

You’re just majorly butthurt that our best team ever beat your best team ever.  And by beating  you guys as a #3 school, it was our biggest win ever.  It could’ve cost you a National Championship game or a Rose Bowl, it it ended up keeping you out of the Rose Bowl. It’s a great thing that the town and alumni went nuts over our win over you, and when 33,000 Nevada fans showed up at the Kraft Bowl, that was verification. For those that don’t buy the 33k fans, After the game, I contacted Gary Cavalli, the co-founder and executive director of the Kraft Bowl. He told me to get back with him in 6 months when they did their marketing research on who attended, and when I did, he said 33k is a safe conservative number to go with. 

kat.jpg