Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

Game Thread: #1 Aztecs vs #2 Utags

1 minute ago, LoboMan59 said:

CBSSN= not the sane as CBS.

No this was on real CBS, as in channel 13 in Albuquerque

Did you miss this game thinking it was on CBSSN?

1 minute ago, sebasour said:

No this was on real CBS, as in channel 13 in Albuquerque

Did you miss this game thinking it was on CBSSN?

No, i watched the game, but was thinking i was on cbssn like the other games were... no more beers for me today! lol

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Tuff loss Aztecs. Props to you and your fans. But a 2 seed in the West, ain't a bad consolation prize.

Pulling for both teams to make some noise in the dance... and dare i say... welcome to the NIT, Boise State! 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

@slappy I am so sorry you’ll have to bear through USU in the tourney again. @cosinama fight in fry’s parking lot tonight? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Awesome game Aggie fans..Congrats!

Hope both schools do some serious damage in the NCAA Tourney. 

Silver lining in this tough loss is that hopefully the Aztecs can stay in the West regional now.  

#MountainWest #NotAOneBidLeague

San_Diego_State_Logotype.png 

"Finally we decided it's crazy that we can win games by throwing the ball without the best personnel. So we threw the hell out  of the ball and won some games. When we started doing that, we were like 55–5–1."

Don Coryell, head coach 1961-1972

104 wins, 19 losses, 2 ties including 3 undefeated seasons: 1966, 1968, 1969     College Football Hall of Fame Inductee, 1999

Great, gutty game by the Aggies.  Your size exposes our weakness.  We have to sell out to even come close to a credible post game and your guards are too good to leave alone.  Hopefully we get Mensah back for the tourney.  It's up to both of us to carry the conference banner now so go kick some ass in the tourney and destroy some brackets.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

@slappy I am so sorry you’ll have to bear through USU in the tourney again. @cosinama fight in fry’s parking lot tonight? 

If you guys pull the usu typical 1 and q then yeah MW is hurt by it.  Still dont see sd as a 1 or 2 seed. But maybe they get it. 

Guest #1Stunner
21 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Grats Utah State. You passed YBU in tournament titles in the MWC. 

@#1Stunner

Nice!  It wouldn't be a USU moment without immediately thinking about, and measuring against BYU.  

MWC Tourney Titles are cool.  But when BYU was in the MWC, so was Utah.....And UNLV and UNM were actually good.

Regardless, congratulations to USU.

Man, no voice left after that. I thought that was a great showcase for the MWC on national TV.

I wish USU could have been healthier this season to have a better resume and live up to the expectations but I think this is about as close as we are going to get.

I'll be rooting for both teams to rip it up in the Big Dance!

5 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

You didn't listen and got the loss. 

The guy was in his jersey on the last shot, fouled him, and he still made it. His release is so quick it’s tough to block his shot. And if you don’t block it he makes a good share anyway. They should have double teamed him on the last shot and made someone else beat them. 

9 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

You didn't listen and got the loss. 

Merrill creates his own shot. He is special. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.