Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

Game Thread: #1 Aztecs vs #2 Utags

Probably a blessing for SDSU.  Now they’ll be the 2 seed in the West. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Congrats to the Aggies. The team we saw today can play with anybody in the country.

Chin up Aztecs. Didn’t play your best game and still almost had it.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I keep saying that these slow starts are gonna kill you in the dance, but the one time you have a great first half you guys lose.

Awesome job Aggies! I hope Merrill gets his big moment in The Dance. Kid deserves it

What a finish! This game should have been on CBS. 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

On 3/5/2020 at 9:33 PM, toonkee said:

@mondego

Congrats, amazing comeback. But my point still stands, this season hasnt been quite as great as last year. I haven't watched every USU game but l know Queta was hurt much of the year. So what's the deal?

Injuries all around. Merrill was playing on two bad ankles that  bad whole stretch.  Aggies didn't recruit a point guard for this year and Abel Porter has been a shadow of himself with the bad back.  Then they had the two meltdowns on the road.  They are fine now though\ because Sam is back.

It seems like the Aztecs got Azteced.

:blink:

The entire conference owes the Utags a big thanks for bringing home the bacon.

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 minutes ago, sebasour said:

It was

CBSSN= not the sane as CBS.

edit : wait... hear i was thinking i was on cbssn... never mind! Lol

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."