Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

Game Thread: #1 Aztecs vs #2 Utags

2 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

You can hate Merrill if you want. That doesn’t change the fact that he’s a damn fine basketball player you’d love to have on your team. 

100 percent correct. You always hate the other teams best players. 

Wow... What a game, props to SDSU and USU! Your teams and your fans brought it today!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Four guys diving at full speed says everything about this second half. Hats off to both teams

Both teams leaving it all out on the court.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

What is it with Utah state players on the key trying to distract the free throw shooter. Brito was bobbing up and down like a chicken. I noticed in other games they were allowed to extend their hands into the key and wave them in the shooters vision.  Seems that shouldn't be allowed. 

Holy crap. What a game 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Congrats Aggies 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Congratulations Aggies! :rock:

I was rooting for ya', two MW teams in the NCAA tourney is great for the conference.