Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

Game Thread: #1 Aztecs vs #2 Utags

FWIW, local broadcaster Jon Schaeffer on AM 1360 (radio pregame shows for SDSU, and is one of the Loose Cannons) said in his opinion, USU is out if they don't win today.   They will be hurt from having to play New Mexico and Wyoming in Vegas.

Because USU hasn't been burned in the past for at-large berths :ph34r:

Men_s_Basketball_Bracket_After_Day_Three.png

Me too. I thinks its a win win for the conference and SDSU. 2 teams in the dance from the MWC, and SDSU gets a 2nd seed... in the West!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Good gawd. 15 mins and only 11 points for the Utags ?

Tired legs or have the Aztecs applied the python squeeze already ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Good gawd. 15 mins and only 11 points for the Utags ?

Tired legs or have the Aztecs applied the python squeeze already ?

USU has had open looks. Not shooting well at all. That’s been the story of the season for USU. Can’t buy a 3. 

I have a massive penis 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Holy smokes these refs are terrible! They just called the USU Center for stepping out of bounds on that last play, and he wasn’t even close to stepping out of bounds, he was a good 6 inches away from the line. That was a terrible call... i can play back Here at home, not even close.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

You can hate Merrill if you want. That doesn’t change the fact that he’s a damn fine basketball player you’d love to have on your team. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.