Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: #2 Utah State vs #11 Wyoming

Man you're hitting everything from downtown, and then you decide to start driving at Queta.

Still a fantastic job Pokes, this run was a ton of fun to watch

23 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Does this game put the Aggies in the Dance? 

It should.  But if they don't grab the auto bid they will be sweating it out for a week.

I expect USU to give the Aztecs a tough game tomorrow and possibly win it. Queta can shut down the lane and if the Aztecs shoot like mortals USU has a great shot to win. Merrill and Queta will have to stay out of foul trouble. With a third game in three days depth will be on the Aztecs side. 

55 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I expect USU to give the Aztecs a tough game tomorrow and possibly win it. Queta can shut down the lane and if the Aztecs shoot like mortals USU has a great shot to win. Merrill and Queta will have to stay out of foul trouble. With a third game in three days depth will be on the Aztecs side. 

One thing I have learned- no team shoots like mortals against USU. Especially from 3. It’s going to be a blood bath tomorrow. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

7 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Does this game put the Aggies in the Dance? 

No

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

No

Sadly you are correct. Our Net ranking dropped. Dammit Nevada. Why didn’t you win? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Great game, pokes. It was intense, even when we were up by 10 with a minute left. Tons of respect for your team.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

On 3/6/2020 at 11:23 PM, soupslam1 said:

Wyoming’s team got a lot better at the end of the season, Add another couple of good players and they will be back in business. 

If we can get a real 5 I think they are a 20 win team next year. The problem is that AE has proven he can recruit a capable big guy or develop one. So we will see if a new coach can come in because then you’re taking about a pretty decent starting lineup-

PG- Kwan Marble

SG- Hunter Maldanado 

SF- TJ Taylor

PF- Hunter Thompson

C- Not on roster

key backups: 

SG/SF- Kenny Foster (he might be able to start depending on growth)

PG- Greg Milton III

BIG ???:

Austin Mueller- SF?

Brandon Porter- SF

Javier Turner- PF/C

Tyler Morman- PF

tetons1.jpg