Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: #1 San Diego State vs #5 Boise State

6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I just don’t have it in me to stay up late to watch yet another Leon Rice choke job. Maybe I’ll wake up tomorrow and be surprised but I doubt it. 

C'mon man, it won't run that late.  He's already choking.

Boise 4-11 with four turnovers in second half.

And a missed dunk. OMG.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

All twelve of our fans are at the game. 

I am literally sitting 10 rows behind and to the left of the Boise section.  During the timeout I could personally vouch that Boise has 13 fans in attendance along with the pep band and cheer squad.  However there is a father and son in blue shirts one section over and one guy straight below me wearing an orange and blue hat, so the official fan count may be as high as 16

4 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

I am literally sitting 10 rows behind and to the left of the Boise section.  During the timeout I could personally vouch that Boise has 13 fans in attendance along with the pep band and cheer squad.  However there is a father and son in blue shirts one section over and one guy straight below me wearing an orange and blue hat, so the official fan count may be as high as 16

That's typical, lol. CSU doesn't travel well at all either.

7 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

We were all stopped and turned around at the weigh station, absolute bullshit!

1 minute ago, tailingpermit said:

Jesus, the amount of replays by the officials in the two minutes I’ve been watching.   

hook and hold called on wrong guy. Dirty 

First time sitting in what you might consider a quasi SUDS home game, and am finding out I have been mistaken all these many years as I always thought BYU had the whiniest fan base west of the Mississippi when it came to the officials. 

2 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

We were all stopped and turned around at the weigh station, absolute bullshit!

I don’t have a dog in this fight, even though I do live in East Idaho.  I am sporting a Boise State hat I picked up here in the arena tonight, and I’m sporting a sweet Black with blue and orange lettered Florida baseball jersey, so I guess unofficially the fan count could be as high as 17. 

11 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

First time sitting in what you might consider a quasi SUDS home game, and am finding out I have been mistaken all these many years as I always thought BYU had the whiniest fan base west of the Mississippi when it came to the officials. 

Oh Hell no. We whine with the best of  them.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 minute ago, SDSUfan said:

Oh Hell no. We whine with the best of  them.

And make excuses

Americans Mayor

Congrats to you 17 or so Boise fans. Hope the rest of your weekend is fun as well.

Showtime !

The Aztecs will be making their 10th MW finals appearance in 12 seasons. (3-6). They are looking for their 6th title.

Americans Mayor