Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BestintheWest

UNLV BBALL

On 3/11/2020 at 1:57 PM, PlanetOfTheASD said:

It will take Otzelberger at least until his third season to fully see his style of play.  However, they should, at a minimum, make the NIT next year.  Anything short of an NIT is a disappointment IMO.

Hopefully, they don’t play my Tigers! Geaux Tigers!

This person is basically echoing everything ive said all year. 

Why no idiot button?

On 3/11/2020 at 9:33 AM, HoosierRebel said:

Dude, how long are you going to play the martyr? I only lurk the board and it is already tiresome to me.

Ladies and gentlemen, The Peanut Gallery!!

There are 1 or 2 others, but when these morons like your post, you KNOW you said sone dumb shite!

Screenshot_20200319-073419_Samsung Internet.jpg

11 minutes ago, qwelish said:

This person is basically echoing everything ive said all year. 

Why no idiot button?

It's coo if the other posters don't agree with you or even pick on you. It's life they probably where lame in highschool or their early years of living. It's their time to shine... But no really don't even worry about that you gotta do your thing. Not everyone is the same. Sometimes you have rebels, sometimes you have captain save a heauxs, sometimes people want to be the villan. You gotta do you. 

Just now, PlayersinVegas said:

It's coo if the other posters don't agree with you or even pick on you. It's life they probably where lame in highschool or their early years of living. It's their time to shine... But no really don't even worry about that you gotta do your thing. Not everyone is the same. Sometimes you have rebels, sometimes you have captain save a heauxs, sometimes people want to be the villan. You gotta do you. 

BIG FACTS!

5 hours ago, qwelish said:

Can you let me know what I said that was inaccurate? Just defending myself from liars and know nothings.

I 100% guarantee you will not reply with something exact. Thats why you had to use a vague term like, "play the martyr". 

Because I am defending myself from fallacious attacks from people who I have already destroyed with FACTS & INFORMATION. Not bs l, "play the martyr"...

Claims to be a lurker but has almost 3,000 posts.... yeah, okay! 

You guys just lie & lie & lie....

20200319_090720.jpg

You're right, I'm not going to reply with something specific, because you are not worth the added investment of time.  I just know that as I have read the board you are constantly on this schtick about how you are the only objective, unbiased fan and how everyone is out to get you.  In my experience, whenever someone thinks "everyone is out to get them" it is rarely true.

Also, as to my content count, the VAST majority of my posts, likes, etc. came during the Rice years.  I spent so much of my time arguing with @ph90702 about Rice or calling @Rosegreen out for claiming special insight into the coaching search based on his review of the "public records" I am a little embarrassed to admit it.  If there is a way for @mugtang to show my history I have no problem with it.  If I have more than 30-40 comments over the last 2 years I would be surprised. If it is more than 50 I'd be shocked.

2 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

You're right, I'm not going to reply with something specific, because you are not worth the added investment of time.  I just know that as I have read the board you are constantly on this schtick about how you are the only objective, unbiased fan and how everyone is out to get you.  In my experience, whenever someone thinks "everyone is out to get them" it is rarely true.

Also, as to my content count, the VAST majority of my posts, likes, etc. came during the Rice years.  I spent so much of my time arguing with @ph90702 about Rice or calling @Rosegreen out for claiming special insight into the coaching search based on his review of the "public records" I am a little embarrassed to admit it.  If there is a way for @mugtang to show my history I have no problem with it.  If I have more than 30-40 comments over the last 2 years I would be surprised. If it is more than 50 I'd be shocked.

Your average is 1.4 posts per day since you’ve become a member. 

You can see all of your activity here:

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/profile/7156-hoosierrebel/content/page/2/&all_activity=1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Your average is 1.4 posts per day since you’ve become a member. 

You can see all of your activity here:

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/profile/7156-hoosierrebel/content/page/2/&all_activity=1

Looks like I'm shocked.  I counted 70 comments for all of 2019 and so far in 2020.

7 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

Looks like I'm shocked.  I counted 70 comments for all of 2019 and so far in 2020.

Shocking I tell you :P 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

12 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

I'm not even sure I MWCBoard anymore. I just feel rusty.

Well since we’re all on lockdown, no time like the present to get back into it. 

53 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Well since we’re all on lockdown, no time like the present to get back into it

#recruiting

If you oversign UNLV fans, I have some ideas about who needs to be sent packing. 

20 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Amauri wants to be an alpha. He's not going to get the focus and touches bhe wants with Jenkins and Hamilton in the mix. That sucks. He could have been one hell of a sixth man type.  Hope he finds what he's looking for at his new situation. 

Rebel fans, this is a fun game being shown right not, if you don't want the narrative, turn the sound down. BYU at MWT, no black wall yet, that was after the next year. This game started out 16-3 BYU.

I remember sitting on the end of a row in the Rebel section and on the other side of the isle was BYU’s section. In the 1st half they were loud and obnoxious. Come the 2nd half was my turn and by the 7min mark many of the loudest were already gone. Fun times.

1 hour ago, quickdraw said:

I remember sitting on the end of a row in the Rebel section and on the other side of the isle was BYU’s section. In the 1st half they were loud and obnoxious. Come the 2nd half was my turn and by the 7min mark many of the loudest were already gone. Fun times.

were you fighting with Sarah? :P

10 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

were you fighting with Sarah? :P

Don’t know or care who Sarah was other than seeing her getting kicked around here. That said there was still plenty of loud and obnoxious BYU fans during the 1st half to motivate me to where when they were quieted down by the Rebels I was able to have some fun...and it was FUN.