Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: #2 Utah State vs #7 New Mexico

After the first ten minutes, I was not expecting much. Glad Lobos tied it half with basically only Lyle with a good half. Hoping Vance and a few others get in a groove to sink some open shots. 

queta could gave been called for a few more IMO, but we all see things in a biased way. 

Merrill attempting to impersonate a few Lobos tonight with the pouting toward the refs lol. 

Very inconsistent reffing. Do they want to call it close OR let them play? Hand checks being called in the second half. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Dont count them out just yet. Lobos have proved to be able to shet the bed themselves in tight games.

I'm a nervous wreck  right now!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Just now, mondego said:

That's a wrap. Merrill with 4 fouls in the first 6 minutes of the second half and Porter is MIA. Without those two to bring the ball up against the press we're done. 

Does Utah State have any legitimate ball handlers coming in next season? And if Queta doesn’t come back, who the heck will Be a primary scorer.