Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: #4 UNLV vs #5 Boise State

Just now, soupslam1 said:

And you had the home court advantage. You want some cheese with that whine? 

Injuries happen.

Without them we just lead by 30 and coast to a W.

Congrats though, really. Keep it within 15 tomorrow.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

15 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

How many times did a boise guy go to the basket and barely get touched and get a continuation call? Your a west coast guy so I know you are used to soft basketball. 

Someone needs a geography lesson first off.  The ref complainers are the soft basketball fans.  BSU went down low all day and dominated the paint.  UNLV held the foul advantage until they fouled on purpose.  How many hand check, ticky tack fouls 30 feet from the basket, and technical fouls do you need before you can man up and admit your team lost and didn’t deserve the win?  Just curious...

Just now, Broncos4life said:

Someone needs a geography lesson first off.  The ref complainers are the soft basketball fans.  BSU went down low all day and dominated the paint.  UNLV held the foul advantage until they fouled on purpose.  How many hand check, ticky tack fouls 30 feet from the basket, and technical fouls do you need before you can man up and admit your team lost and didn’t deserve the win?  Just curious...

Every conference west of Texas is soft. The high school players as well. It's why this conference never does well in March. UNLV didn't play well, but the refs screwed the pace. Can't win playing half court 90% of the time.

Sounds like a putrid, cringeworthy game. Glad I didnt spend the money to go watch that.

Terrible way to end what was the funnest season I've had since the moment I realized Dave Rice was never gonna do it, about halfway thru his 2nd season. Thats 6 years, and next year looks promising. It'll be interesting to see how TJ finalizes his roster next year, otherwise ill be going for my annual offseason hibernation soon

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

You wanna f-ckin' bet?

What, are you gunna threaten to never post on this board ever again... AGAIN? When you've proven your words don't mean anything, you don't get to make internet bets

11 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

Every conference west of Texas is soft. The high school players as well. It's why this conference never does well in March. UNLV didn't play well, but the refs screwed the pace. Can't win playing half court 90% of the time.

You’re not even making sense.  Your mad about + 1’s.  It’s a half court game whether you got called or not on a made basket.  You can’t even follow your own logic.  With very few foul calls the first half your team Unobstructed by foul calls scored 24 points.  Off night.  Wasn’t the refs fault and the excuses are not logical at all.  

7 minutes ago, Broncos4life said:

You’re not even making sense.  Your mad about + 1’s.  It’s a half court game whether you got called or not on a made basket.  You can’t even follow your own logic.  With very few foul calls the first half your team Unobstructed by foul calls scored 24 points.  Off night.  Wasn’t the refs fault and the excuses are not logical at all.  

How can you get transition points when it's a foul shooting contest?