Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: #4 UNLV vs #5 Boise State

Look for a new junk Boise defense. Leon sounded like he has a trick up his sleeve at a recent interview. Boise got penetrated harder than Dre's mom last game. 

32 minutes ago, Poster17 said:

If EML can go at all, he'll play.  Now is not the time to sit.  If you can go even a little bit, you play.  There are no guarantees, and there is no tomorrow.  

Yeah, we'll get a gist of just how serious it is. You don't sit in hopes of playing tomorrow when your career can be done today.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

2 hours ago, toonkee said:

Look for a new junk Boise defense. Leon sounded like he has a trick up his sleeve at a recent interview. Boise got penetrated harder than Dre's mom last game. 

Probably throw a bunch of defenses at us. I expect more than a fair amount of matchup zone. Hopefully Antonio is on.

If we had EML, I'd be much more confident.

2 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Hamilton will have to carry this team over the finish line. Everyone else is going to have to step up. 

Offensively it's possible, but Eli was a 2-way beast. His return and aggressiveness is what brought this team to life these last 5 games.

18/3/3 and over 2 steals per game in the last 5. The best on ball defender we have. Even though Coleman is actually pretty solid as well.

Just now, Gator 82 said:

With this potentially being EML's last game of his college career, I would guess he plays. The guy's a competitor.

Can't play when you don't suit up.

1 minute ago, Gator 82 said:

Yeah I just saw that. Damn, I wish we had him for this game.

Yup, super unfortunate.

Rest of league can breathe a little easier.