Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afflictionation

Should Boise respect any MWC football programs

1 hour ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Watch out, I see another Grandma tossing in Reno as a result of this one...

push GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Folks, it feels good to be a Boise State Bronco. Not only did I get to attend the Mountain West Football Championship Game in 2019 and see my alma mater play in our home stadium; but I got to rush onto our legendary Blue Field afterward to celebrate another conference championship after our blowout victory over the West Division champion.

No offense, but this guy sounds like the worst kind of fan to me. I don't mind the occasional reference to "we" in passive terms, but this guy sounds like the type of idiot that goes out and buys a replica championship ring and then wears it out and about as if he contributed anything to the team.

@TheTedfordTrain knows the type I am talking about. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

2 hours ago, Afflictionation said:

Further proof that the mwwire will publish anything.  That wasn't an article, it was poorly written water cooler smack.

They had better or they will find themselves without a conference.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Should MWCboard respect any attempt at trash talk?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Ibanez said:

Even after FOX told the MWC that Boise State was responsible for your paychecks? I doubt it.

Indy fb with UConn, UMass, the NewMags and BW Olys is in your future.

Americans Mayor

22 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Nope. A 10 team Mountain West is in Boise States future. Soon SDSU will get to play us every year.

Without Boise State, SDSU loses money. You need to remember that.

They're losing money now.

Americans Mayor

12 hours ago, RogueStout said:

No offense, but this guy sounds like the worst kind of fan to me. I don't mind the occasional reference to "we" in passive terms, but this guy sounds like the type of idiot that goes out and buys a replica championship ring and then wears it out and about as if he contributed anything to the team.

@TheTedfordTrain knows the type I am talking about. 

I’ll let you kiss them if you’re nice  

164E7228-8C3D-4FA0-9AAC-DC011C85B63E.thumb.jpeg.3827fbb397fd5bb20c2f31495a896f30.jpeg

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg