Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calspartan

March Madness in empty arenas? To prevent spread of coronavirus?

1 hour ago, BSUFan said:

Been about 10 days and the world still turns. Imagine that.

Even for a Boise fan, you’re a particularly special kind of stupid, aren’t you?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, BSUFan said:

Been about 10 days and the world still turns. Imagine that.

This aged real well.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28885422/ncaa-says-tournament-go-fans

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

UNM just announced the NCAA Indoors, to be held in Albuquerque this weekend, will be essential - only.

On 3/3/2020 at 3:50 AM, Wyovanian said:

It's killing mostly the elderly and people with underlying medical conditions. Infants and children have a negligible mortality rate and are, most likely, a major vector for spread as they show only the mildest of signs and symptoms. The infection rate is also probably a LOT higher due to the number of very mild cases not reported in which people recovered with no medical attention, meaning the overall mortality rate is a lot LOWER than is currently being reported.

Agreed on this. Now, it could turn into something hugely serious, but I think the hysteria is way overblown. We need to be careful, not crazy.

On 3/11/2020 at 5:10 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

On 3/11/2020 at 4:35 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Even for a Boise fan, you’re a particularly special kind of stupid, aren’t you?

"Y-y-you can't fool me. I have a high I.Q."

https://www.cartoonbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/porkypig_nytimes-580x279.jpg