Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

What seed would the mwc tournament winner get?

We’ll probably be 14-15 seed in the East... Dammit!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

57 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

There are five teams that can win the tournament. SDSU, USU, Nevada, UNLV, and CSU. No one else has a shot. 

Nice work on the karma.  You just put Boise in the picture.

Of course, they've always been there.  This tourney really is wide open.  SDSU should get it, but I'm thinking the Rebs will do it.

Hell, watch it be Wyoming.

9 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

There are five teams that can win the tournament. SDSU, USU, Nevada, UNLV, and CSU. No one else has a shot. 

Okay.  Whatever, you say.

come on wtf GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

10 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Congrats to Air Force for winning the 2020 MWC men’s basketball tournament. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Nice work on the karma.  You just put Boise in the picture.

Of course, they've always been there.  This tourney really is wide open.  SDSU should get it, but I'm thinking the Rebs will do it.

Hell, watch it be Wyoming.

Boise State has no chance. First, they’ve never advanced past the first round. Second, even if they beat UNLV, SDSU will kill them a third time. If I had to pick a dark horse it would be CSU. They played a very impressive game against the Aztecs. I would say UNLV, but motivation will be on the Aztecs side for a rematch. 

2 hours ago, PlayersinVegas said:

If it's Utah State, they may get 7 and higher range

Nevada 11

Fort Collins 12

UNLV 9

I'm being generous huh?

In recent years the committee has put a dividing line between the at large teams at 12, and the automatic qualifiers that wouldn’t have received a bid at 13. No effing way Vegas gets a 9. 

SDSU gets a 2. Utah State a 9. All the other decent teams a 13.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.