Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Utah State @ New Mexico

2 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Lobos up 1 at the break.

Lobos shooting over 50% from deep on 11 3s. Tough to beat them if that continues. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Lobos win!...after this roller-coaster season, this win is very satisfying as a fan. This game was glimpse of what this Lobo team was capable of; even after all of the deflections. Shoulda-woulda-coulda. 

good game Aggies. Good luck in Vegas. 

25 minutes ago, slappy said:

glad to see this.  They would get drilled as an at large.  Better off with just 1 quality team.  Or I would take a team that could win a tourney game as a MW upset.  Just not these guys. 

Yeah. Great take. Who wants the extra money anyway?!?

3 minutes ago, cosinama said:

Mixed emotions with this win. Having said that...I have and never will root against the Lobos.

Nice to see my team play a modicum of defense and somewhat share the ball on offense.

I would wish the Aggies good luck in Vegas, but USU's first game could be against the Lobos. (no guarantee though)

Regardless...I'll be there.

52 minutes ago, slappy said:

glad to see this.  They would get drilled as an at large.  Better off with just 1 quality team.  Or I would take a team that could win a tourney game as a MW upset.  Just not these guys. 

You have no idea. Try being a fan of this team.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

*POP*

That was your bubble Utah St.

Nah... they were 37 in NET and took a bad Q3 loss on the road. We took a bad Q3 loss to you guys at home and only dropped four spots. :shrug: 

Utags will still be in lie for an at-large - they're just go from a 10-seed to an 11- or 12-seed.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

This is how you shit down both legs if you're in the hunt for an at-large. Scoring 12 points in the last 12 minutes of the game is Wyoming level bad. The last two minutes were as bad as I've seen. 

10 hours ago, cosinama said:

It's simple for me.  If you deserved it I would be the first one pulling for it.  It has been obvious to me all year that you were not capable.  This isn't about a money grab. 

11 hours ago, aggzilla said:

In a way, I’m kinda relieved. We would’ve embarrassed ourselves on the stage once again.

No way, I wish we could make it to the dance and lose. At least that would show something for the season. Good luck Utah State, I hope you guys still make it.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."