Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

SDSU@Nevada

11 minutes ago, blind_squirrel54 said:

Flynn has been incredible. Pack offense has also been very good, defense not as good. 

Also, methinks you all are confirming the Aztecs demise a bit prematurely.

No doubt

9 minutes ago, PlayersinVegas said:

They haven't really proved they can come back aside from the Colorado game ... Still a good team with some shooters... And they totally remind me of UNRs team last year momentum wise. 

Haven’t they also overcome halftime deficits at home against Nevada and Utah state and still had 12+ point leads in the second half of those games?

If they lose this game in blowout fashion I may have doubts. Though, I don’t see that happening. 

I don't think some teams feared SDSU at all this season. SDSU has been down at the half a few times and came back with dominate second half performances to win just like they did down in San Diego to Nevada last they played.

9 minutes ago, blind_squirrel54 said:

Haven’t they also overcome halftime deficits at home against Nevada and Utah state and still had 12+ point leads in the second half of those games?

If they lose this game in blowout fashion I may have doubts. Though, I don’t see that happening. 

No you're right correct and that's fact; but let's see how it looks late in the game. 

Congrats Aztecs. You clearly are the better team.  Great season. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater