Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wolverine

BYU and Fresno State today announced a two-game football series for the 2025 and 2027 seasons.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SBBulldog85 said:

I find it hilarious you guys think this is a filler game for BYU.  Newsflash, BYU and Fresno have played each other 11 times and Fresno is ahead in the series.  Just because BYU beat Boise last year doesn't mean that Fresno is going to be a push over for BYU in 2020.  BYU could very easily lose that game just like they did last time Fresno played them in 2017.  just laughable...

The only pushing that’s going to be going on in those games is BYU pushing your shit in for 8 quarters.

Fresno is done as a football program.

  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

The only pushing that’s going to be going on in those games is BYU pushing your shit in for 8 quarters.

Fresno is done as a football program.

Just don't forget a little common courtesy, when Fresno pushes BYU's shit in, they always provide the obligatory reach around.  Try and be a good competitor at all times...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Just don't forget a little common courtesy, when Fresno pushes BYU's shit in, they always provide the obligatory reach around.  Try and be a good competitor at all times...

^I like this guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

I find it hilarious you guys think this is a filler game for BYU.  Newsflash, BYU and Fresno have played each other 11 times and Fresno is ahead in the series.  Just because BYU beat Boise last year doesn't mean that Fresno is going to be a push over for BYU in 2020.  BYU could very easily lose that game just like they did last time Fresno played them in 2017.  just laughable...

No, no, no.  It's your shitty football team and lack of talent that ensures that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for BYU. Finally stepping up to the true King of the MWC. Guessing they got tired of embarrassing the prima-donna, fit-throwing QUEENS out of a NY6 bowl. Surprised they weren’t threatened with a lawsuit after pushing their soft asses around for 4 quarters, just like Fresno did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, no, no.  It's your shitty football team and lack of talent that ensures that.

You don't say?  How do you explain Boise St's loss to BYU last year?

Who was lacking in talent last year between that match up?  Must be Boise since they lost right, since you are not taking any other factors into consideration...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SBBulldog85 said:

You don't say?  How do you explain Boise St's loss to BYU last year?

Who was lacking in talent last year between that match up?  Must be Boise since they lost right, since you are not taking any other factors into consideration...

We are the undefeated conference champs.  You failed to make a bowl and returned to being SJSU's bitch.  You are conflating the issues here.  Boise did not lose to BYU due to their crappy team and lack of talent, that is why Fresno will lose to BYU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Good for BYU. Finally stepping up to the true King of the MWC. Guessing they got tired of embarrassing the prima-donna, fit-throwing queens out of a NY6 bowl. Surprised they weren’t threatened with a lawsuit after pushing their soft asses around for 4 quarters, just like Fresno did. 

We are the undefeated conference champs, getting ready to finish our 1 and 1 with Florida State.

You are SJSU's bitch and signing 2-1's with Kansas.

lulz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We are the undefeated conference champs, getting ready to finish our 1 and 1 with Florida State.

You are SJSU's bitch and signing 2-1's with Kansas.

lulz.

Scoreboard, bitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTedfordTrain said:

Scoreboard, bitch. 

Undefeated conference champs.  Your team and your smack sucks so bad you ran from the board for 5 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's get this thread back on track:

61wDnkEigQL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeffkills said:

Let's get this thread back on track:

61wDnkEigQL._AC_SL1000_.jpg


Agreed, this one and one is a signature moment for Fresno.  I am proud of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Undefeated conference champs.  Your team and your smack sucks so bad you ran from the board for 5 months.

You’re still our bitch until further notice. 
 

Bitch. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

You’re still our bitch until further notice. 
 

Bitch. 

Undefeated conference champs.  You ran from the board after the skull +++++ing I gave you last off season.  Your hope after that was that somehow Fresno would be better than Boise, when that did not happen, you stayed away.  Stayed away for 5 months after the off season long beat down.

UNDEFEATED CONFERENCE CHAMPS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We are the undefeated conference champs.  You failed to make a bowl and returned to being SJSU's bitch.  You are conflating the issues here.  Boise did not lose to BYU due to their crappy team and lack of talent, that is why Fresno will lose to BYU.

Fresno were conference champs the year before, big whup

and what's better we took the championship away from the defending champs while playing on their home turf...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Fresno were conference champs the year before, big whup

and what's better we took the championship away from the defending champs while playing on their home turf...

We are the UNDEFEATED, conference champs.  You are back to being SJSU's bitch.  We are getting ready to welcome Florida State to THE Blue to wrap up our home and home.  You are signing 2 for 1 deals with Kansas.  We, again signed the best class in the MWC.  Fresno's is looking up at Joser.  We shoved our dick down the presidents throats.

Boise:

give me my money GIF by Beat Shazam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

“Undefeated conference champs.  You ran from the board after the skull +++++ing I gave you last off season.  Your hope after that was that somehow Fresno would be better than Boise, when that did not happen, you stayed away.  Stayed away for 5 months after the off season long beat down.

UNDEFEATED CONFERENCE CHAMPS.”

-Fresno’s Bitch 

Okay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Okay. 

Remember when you got punked so hard in the off season you ran for 5 months?  
We all do.
UNDEFEATED, conference champs=Boise
SJSU bitch=Fresno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve never seen fans of other teams getting so worked about about a fellow conference team’s OOC schedule. 
giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, no, no.  It's your shitty football team and lack of talent that ensures that.

 

30 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We are the undefeated conference champs.  You failed to make a bowl and returned to being SJSU's bitch.  You are conflating the issues here.  Boise did not lose to BYU due to their crappy team and lack of talent, that is why Fresno will lose to BYU.

 

29 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We are the undefeated conference champs, getting ready to finish our 1 and 1 with Florida State.

You are SJSU's bitch and signing 2-1's with Kansas.

lulz.

 

17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Undefeated conference champs.  You ran from the board after the skull +++++ing I gave you last off season.  Your hope after that was that somehow Fresno would be better than Boise, when that did not happen, you stayed away.  Stayed away for 5 months after the off season long beat down.

UNDEFEATED CONFERENCE CHAMPS.

 

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We are the UNDEFEATED, conference champs.  You are back to being SJSU's bitch.  We are getting ready to welcome Florida State to THE Blue to wrap up our home and home.  You are signing 2 for 1 deals with Kansas.  We, again signed the best class in the MWC.  Fresno's is looking up at Joser.  We shoved our dick down the presidents throats.

Boise:

give me my money GIF by Beat Shazam

 

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Remember when you got punked so hard in the off season you ran for 5 months?  
We all do.
UNDEFEATED, conference champs=Boise
SJSU bitch=Fresno.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×