bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

On 11/11/2021 at 11:13 PM, soupslam1 said:

True, but it makes no sense the positive cases are way down right now. They should have never fallen given the lack of restrictions.

And given there are still a helluva lot of unvaccinated folks in Florida that should be catching the virus as we speak. It should be burning through the whole population without tapering off, but it’s not. 

Bob is smart and knows everything, don’t argue with him

Both my mother and sister had their tests come back positive this morning.  To say I am stressed and worried is an understatement.  My sister was unable to get vaccinated at the advice of her medical team at USD.  My mother is fully vaccinated.  So far, my sister is experiencing more severe symptoms but both are not feeling too hot.

• Sad 12

19 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Both my mother and sister had their tests come back positive this morning.  To say I am stressed and worried is an understatement.  My sister was unable to get vaccinated at the advice of her medical team at USD.  My mother is fully vaccinated.  So far, my sister is experiencing more severe symptoms but both are not feeling too hot.

I'm really sorry, man. I hope they both come out of it okay. I know that your sister getting it has been a huge concern for you. :(

I'll keep them in my thoughts. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'm really sorry, man. I hope they both come out of it okay. I know that your sister getting it has been a huge concern for you. :(

I'll keep them in my thoughts. 

Lot's of emotions.  Frustration, anger, worry.  Frustrated because my sister came back to Boise against my advice and resumed living with her dumb shit partner and his anti vax 19 year old party animal son.  She started feeling like shit a few days ago so my mom went to take care of her.  Now they are both positive.  Arrrrgghhh

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I’m sorry. I know this is what you’ve been worried about. My prayers to you and your family.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sorry man, hope your sister qualifies for regeneron it might help

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Crap.

10 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

hang in there.   Hopefully they will be OK in a few days

• Like 1

10 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sorry Halfman. Here’s hoping that they get well as soon as possible. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I had a patient "forced to get the jab to keep his job" today. Wearing his Trump camo hat and giving attitude about having to wear a mask. He asked me if I could just sign his card, and inject the vaccine into the trash. :rolleyes:

And you thought dealing with children was bad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sorry man, hope they get well soon. Hang in there brother.

On 11/14/2021 at 10:05 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you and your family.  Hopefully you’ll receive better news soon.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

I had a patient "forced to get the jab to keep his job" today. Wearing his Trump camo hat and giving attitude about having to wear a mask. He asked me if I could just sign his card, and inject the vaccine into the trash. :rolleyes:

Just out of curiosity, do you think you could have accidentally stuck that needle in his eye and told him you didn't see his head there because of the camouflage hat? :shrug: Asking for a friend... 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Just out of curiosity, do you think you could have accidentally stuck that needle in his eye and told him you didn't see his head there because of the camouflage hat? :shrug: Asking for a friend... 

Normally I feel I might get reprimanded for injecting a solution into a patient's eye, but considering the circumstances, maybe I'd actually get a raise this time ;)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bob said:

Flu outbreak among fully masked student population. Thought masks eliminated the flu and stopped everyone from getting respiratory viruses :hmmm:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/flu-rips-university-michigan-campus-150118675.html

I will never understand the fear that Bob's have of masks. Fully grown men are terrified of the damn things. It is really weird. 

• Like 4
  • Idiot 1