bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Hey guys, can anyone tell me of a place that wore their masks diligently and didn't see many covid cases??

Face diapers don’t do anything but act as a placebo effect to alleviate fears of the masses. They don’t know how freaking stupid they look. I vacillate back-and-forth between contempt and pity for these mindless sheep.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

4 minutes ago, Orygun said:

20% go to molotov cocktails while 50% currently goes to critical race theory lesson plans.

The remaining 30% includes bonuses for abortion doctors and anyone who strangles a Proud Boy's puppy.

I have to admit you have really left me a bit baffled because I have not known of a leftist that had a sense of humor. You are a unicorn.

• Like 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

1 minute ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Face diapers don’t do anything but act as a placebo effect to alleviate fears of the masses. They don’t know how freaking stupid they look. I vacillate back-and-forth between contempt and pity for these mindless sheep.

Next time you go in for surgery, you better say that to the doc.

"Spit in my open chest cavity, you cuck sheep!"

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Lol, you guys are so caught in who is MORE wrong. While I am just pointing out the trend and how it's a little creepy and maybe on the fascy side. I'm sure one side or the other is MORE GUILTY, but that's not the point at all. Assigning blame is teams and shit stuff.

Teams and shit stuff is the best.  Yeah we're bad but have you seen what those guys did?  Holy shit!

Can we agree that the vast majority of anti-vaxxers are just idiots?

• Like 4

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Orygun said:

Next time you go in for surgery, you better say that to the doc.

"Spit in my open chest cavity, you cuck sheep!"

Yes because the face diapers that you wear to prevent this deadly “virus“ are comparable to what takes place in an emergency room. PS, if you can smell a fart, perfume or smoke, your face diaper is not preventing any microscopic particulates from coming in or going out. But you keep doing you.

• Like 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

3 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Yes because the face diapers that you wear to prevent this deadly “virus“ are comparable to what takes place in an emergency room. PS, if you can smell a fart, perfume or smoke, your face diaper is not preventing any microscopic particulates from coming in or going out. But you keep doing you.

Oh, well in that case, you better alert every epidemiologist on the planet and tell them two centuries of study about communicable respiratory viruses are wrong.

You've probably already heard this 1,000x from people far more knowledgeable than me, but the virus particles stick to saliva globs that eject from your mouth when you talk/exhale/sing/etc.  The masks stops a HUGE number of those particles from spreading.  This has been borne out by countless studies.  No, masks aren't perfect, but they're damned good.

Do you wear a seatbelt?  It can break your collarbone and you'll still die if a semi truck rolls over you.  Cuck sheep!

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Absolutely. Your opinion of me or what I write means absolutely nothing to me whatsoever. Literally nothing.

So why bother communicating to anyone, or responding when people call you out on your utterly idiotic bullshit?

12 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

You alluded to having mental health issues before, now you have just confirmed it. You literally proved my point earlier about leftists now loving big Pharma. This world has gone completely mad. 

Yes, I have had complex life that included growing up in poverty, abuse by a person I should have trusted, drug addiction, and tragic loss of life on multiple occasions including some which I feel I am to blame for.  I have worked hard, very, very hard to become the man I a currently am and I take great pride in myself now.  I brag about myself because I am proud, I share vulnerable stories because I am human and it is important to me that those who are willing to engage in hard topics understand a little more about me and maybe it helps others who have a shared experience to be ok with talking about it.

I have had multiple posters here become good friends with me, and share similar experiences in that friendship.  I am fine with making myself vulnerable in sharing my past because I have complete confidence in who I am now.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes, I have had complex life that included growing up in poverty, abuse by a person I should have trusted, drug addiction, and tragic loss of life on multiple occasions including some which I feel I am to blame for.  I have worked hard, very, very hard to become the man I a currently am and I take great pride in myself now.  I brag about myself because I am proud, I share vulnerable stories because I am human and it is important to me that those who are willing to engage in hard topics understand a little more about me and maybe it helps others who have a shared experience to be ok with talking about it.

I have had multiple posters here become good friends with me, and share similar experiences in that friendship.  I am fine with making myself vulnerable in sharing my past because I have complete confidence in who I am now.  

Your gun views are +++++ing retarded, but we'd probably get along great.

20 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

It actually has a 99.98% recovery rate for those without any co-morbidities, so your numbers are disingenuous. You have a greater likelihood of dying from a bee sting. And where are you getting your six people dead in 150 million? What’s your source, Pfizer‘s website?

Oh, +++++ anyone with comorbidities right?  FYI that accounts for some 150M Americans.   

I recall blood clots causing 1 or two deaths from J&J.   This link says a grand total of 9 people have died from the vaccine in the UK.  Regardless, the numbers are minuscule. https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/amp/

1 hour ago, Orygun said:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6928e2.htm

Summary

What is already known about this topic?

Consistent and correct use of cloth face coverings is recommended to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2.

What is added by this report?

Among 139 clients exposed to two symptomatic hair stylists with confirmed COVID-19 while both the stylists and the clients wore face masks, no symptomatic secondary cases were reported; among 67 clients tested for SARS-CoV-2, all test results were negative. Adherence to the community’s and company’s face-covering policy likely mitigated spread of SARS-CoV-2.

lol @ thinking the CDC is a credible source. MSNBC is real news too. 43 years old? Good Lord. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

1 hour ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

It actually has a 99.98% recovery rate for those without any co-morbidities, so your numbers are disingenuous. You have a greater likelihood of dying from a bee sting. And where are you getting your six people dead in 150 million? What’s your source, Pfizer‘s website?

0.25% of Americans have died from Covid so your numbers are disingenious.

More children without co-morbidities have died from Covid than bee stings. Fewer than 100 people die every year in the US from bee stings.  You have a greater chance of being struck by lighting.

• Like 1

Just now, bsu_alum9 said:

0.25% of Americans have died from Covid so your numbers are disingenious.

More children without co-morbidities have died from Covid than bee stings. Fewer than 100 people die every year in the US from bee stings.  You have a greater chance of being struck by lighting.

wrong.

The facts YouTube won’t let me tell you about COVID-19 (rumble.com)