bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

another idiot:

(RNS) —  Marcus Lamb, a prominent Christian broadcaster known for his outspoken opposition to COVID-19 vaccines, has died after contracting the virus.

He was 64.

“This morning at 4 a.m. the president and founder of Daystar and the love of my life went to be with Jesus,” said his wife, Joni, on a Tuesday (Nov. 30) morning broadcast. “I wanted you to hear from me that he’s with the Lord.”

webRNS-Marcus-Lamb1-113021-768x432.jpg

https://religionnews.com/2021/11/30/marcus-lamb-anti-covid-vaccine-christian-broadcaster-dies-at-64/

cerified_Subarus.jpg

1 minute ago, Lester_in_reno said:

another idiot:

(RNS) —  Marcus Lamb, a prominent Christian broadcaster known for his outspoken opposition to COVID-19 vaccines, has died after contracting the virus.

He was 64.

“This morning at 4 a.m. the president and founder of Daystar and the love of my life went to be with Jesus,” said his wife, Joni, on a Tuesday (Nov. 30) morning broadcast. “I wanted you to hear from me that he’s with the Lord.”

https://religionnews.com/2021/11/30/marcus-lamb-anti-covid-vaccine-christian-broadcaster-dies-at-64/

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

3 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

another idiot:

He was 64.

This is a morbid thought, but if you lead a congregation and aided in potential sickness and death by using the pulpit to persuade otherwise rational people to refuse a vaccine, how certain is it he is going to the pearly gates?  

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

This is a morbid thought, but if you lead a congregation and aided in potential sickness and death by using the pulpit to persuade otherwise rational people to refuse a vaccine, how certain is it he is going to the pearly gates?  

the wire roland brice GIF

10 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I’m up 20% on my $4 investment since you originally mentioned them earlier this week! Only loose cash I had in the app, lol.

Spend that change. Lol. 
That biotech has a lot of retail investor in pain with the huge drop from a few months back.  I’m sitting around $10/sh avg. so down 25%, but it’s a long term play. Science and tech look good.  Financials are an issue.  Debt, cash burn, and small cash position means they gotta borrow, dilute, and/or partner for revenues if possible. $6 felt like a bottom, but…

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

Don't listen to anything that clown says. He is literally bought and paid for by Big Pharma. He is paid to stoke fear and keep people in a panic so they consume more vaccines

Tell that to those pushing mAb therapy. That shit costs over $1k per treatment.

For comparison, each vaccine dose costs around $40.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

31 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

Tell that to those pushing mAb therapy. That shit costs over $1k per treatment.

For comparison, each vaccine dose costs around $40.

Hey now, that is inconvenient to Bob's batshit talking points. 

• Like 2
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

OK. Democrats. Big Pharma. Corrupt politicians. Globalists. Fascists that would strive to take away your rights and freedoms. How about that?

you are a child

• Like 4

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

but with a very old, and grumpy, soul

I've met a lot of kids. lots of them come with grumpy ass souls too

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, Bob said:

Hmmm sell a few mAb therapies or sell vaccines to EVERYONE . Wonder which one will net more money :hmmm:

mAb lmao

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

Hmmm sell a few mAb therapies or sell vaccines to EVERYONE . Wonder which one will net more money :hmmm:

Well anecdotal, but the local ERs are giving way more mAb treatments than vaccines. And you'd have to vaccinate over 30 ppl just to equivalize 1 mAb treatment. The point being you can't criticize just one area of "Big Pharma" just because it falls within your political view.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

Well anecdotal, but the local ERs are giving way more mAb treatments than vaccines. And you'd have to vaccinate over 30 ppl just to equivalize 1 mAb treatment. The point being you can't criticize just one area of "Big Pharma" just because it falls within your political view.

and mAb requires an ER stay and bed time which are far more profitable than 15 minutes at a wallgreens

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

:rotflmfao: do you even MWC Board?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Dude. Average age of death at or above life expectancy. MILLIONS have died during this time period NOT of covid. Tens and possibly hundreds of thousands of deaths not attributable to covid got classified as covid due to running PCR tests at 30-40 cycles. Mainly profoundly ill people died of covid. For most people it's a phucking nothin burger. 

And this information is based on what scientific study?

• Like 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater