bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

4 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

You sound like someone who argues that seat belts don’t work because PeOpLe StIlL dIe In CaR aCcIdEnTs! 

And you sound like a dummy who still wears a mask like a good little sheep

11 hours ago, Bob said:

You copy paste from the same people and follow the orders from your masters on twitter without question.  And that is just covid.  Stop breaking your own windows

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

You copy paste from the same people and follow the orders from your masters on twitter without question.  And that is just covid.  Stop breaking your own windows

Too late. That house is shattered.

12 hours ago, Bob said:

Somebody is taking advice from the wrong aging guitarist.

Celtics star Jayson Tatum told The Athletic he now has to take an inhaler to open up his lungs since he got COVID, something he never had to do before.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-oregon-6f7f919d27644d02c330da5a8648af95?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=APWestRegion 

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — As states around the country lift COVID-19 restrictions, Oregon is poised to go the opposite direction — and many residents are fuming about it.

A top health official is considering indefinitely extending rules requiring masks and social distancing in all businesses in the state. 

The proposal would keep the rules in place until they are “no longer necessary to address the effects of the pandemic in the workplace.” 

Michael Wood, administrator of the state’s department of Occupational Safety and Health, said the move is necessary to address a technicality in state law that requires a “permanent” rule to keep current restrictions from expiring.

So Example #4826 why India is f*cking retarded.

In response to a ridiculous parabolic spike in infections and hospitalizations, the govt has "limited" indoor gatherings (like for parties, weddings, et al) to 100 people.

So f*cktarded people are acting f*cktarded, returning to their lives and routines as if the pandemic is over. And this is the result:

Screen-Shot-2021-04-18-at-11-05-04-AM.pn

And it appears as if two of my wife's maternal aunts/uncles are among four family members now exhibiting symptoms after two of them went to a temple function, including O2 levels low enough my FIL had to sneak around and hunt for oxygen tanks. :facepalm:

49 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

So Example #4826 why India is f*cking retarded.

In response to a ridiculous parabolic spike in infections and hospitalizations, the govt has "limited" indoor gatherings (like for parties, weddings, et al) to 100 people.

So f*cktarded people are acting f*cktarded, returning to their lives and routines as if the pandemic is over. And this is the result:

Screen-Shot-2021-04-18-at-11-05-04-AM.pn

And it appears as if two of my wife's maternal aunts/uncles are among four family members now exhibiting symptoms after two of them went to a temple function, including O2 levels low enough my FIL had to sneak around and hunt for oxygen tanks. :facepalm:

I didn’t know there were so many old fat people in India. Maybe Bob can explain. 

• Haha 1

“So I was officially tested positive for COVID-19 today.” 

— Ted Nugent

That was singer Ted Nugent, 72, who has called COVID-19 “not a real pandemic” as well as a “scammy pandemic,” revealing in a Facebook Live post on Monday that he now has the virus. 

“Everybody told me that I should not announce this, but I have had flu symptoms for the past 10 days. I thought I was dying,” he says in the almost nine-minute video. “Just a clusterf—.” 

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, RSF said:

— Ted Nugent

That was singer Ted Nugent, 72, who has called COVID-19 “not a real pandemic” as well as a “scammy pandemic,” revealing in a Facebook Live post on Monday that he now has the virus. 

“Everybody told me that I should not announce this, but I have had flu symptoms for the past 10 days. I thought I was dying,” he says in the almost nine-minute video. “Just a clusterf—.” 

Damn, the 19th one got a Stranglehold on him.

• Haha 2

So my wife's uncle's lung capacity is reduced to 86% from C19, and her aunt - my favorite of all her aunties and uncles - is at 93%. The uncle's wife - the dumb twat responsible for dragging the whole household to a(n outside) temple function where nobody was distancing or wearing masks - is also symptomatic, as is their son, but neither are having the O2 issues the uncle and aunt are.

Both are receiving remdesivir and Tamiflu. 

The Supreme Court in New Delhi has ordered a halt to industrial use of oxygen as there is a systemic shortage in the healthcare industry. Over a quarter-million new cases a day with while testing only now is ramping up, even though the supply chain for PCR testing is strained beyond capacity, threatening a rapid processing to provide the visibility necessary to get in front of their second wave. 

Things are a tit hair's width from going completely pear shaped on the subcontinent. 

4 hours ago, RSF said:

— Ted Nugent

ConfusedRareDoe-max-1mb.gif

Dems/leftists are so naive and retarded about covid. Gross misunderstandings of risk and associated covid statistics. Bill Maher laughs in your pathetic faces.

• Cheers 1