bornontheblue

Corona Virus - How bad is it going to be?

14 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

According to a guy working at a hospital on reddit (so take it for what it's worth), he says most who were not vaccinated who got sick wish they would have been vaccinated, so at least there may be some success in that regard.

Damn...

Reddit has its own hospital?

• Haha 2

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

2 hours ago, tspoke said:

Pretty intelligent sounds guy. 

Holy shit I know that guy. Douchebag of the highest order. I hope the health department shuts him down and he goes broke (again), and this time, no bank will give him a loan to help him spread nonsense and exploit workers. He deserves to have to live under an overpass.

6 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

That Jersey Vice-looking mother+++++er who owned the restaurant seemed like he was wigged out on Quaaludes that entire clip.

I worked for him and his insane family from 2006-08. That’s an accurate assessment. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I can only imagine what a nightmare that dude must be to work for.

I decided to quit when he and his sons gathered the staff in a room to blame us for the financial crisis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

Well, if the entire broke-ass staff didn't get those sub-prime mortgages, the crash would have never happened. :whistle:

I wish it made that much sense. No it was more like “I’ve seen how you guys spend your money. Now it’s time to pay the price.” It’s still among the 5 or 10 dumbest things I’ve ever heard. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I wish it made that much sense. No it was more like “I’ve seen how you guys spend your money. Now it’s time to pay the price.” It’s still among the 5 or 10 dumbest things I’ve ever heard. 

Interesting that someone whose business is discretionary spending is upset with discretionary spending.  Cognitive dissonance is real.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tspoke said:

Pretty intelligent sounds guy. 

I also want to think everyone for not pointing out my barely understandable English in a post making fun of someone's intelligence. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I was just going to ask, how the +++++ did he rationalize that.

And then I read this. Sounds like something someone on Quaaludes would say.

Was he like a screamer and would he berate people? Or was he just perma-frosted as he appeared in the television interview?

He usually had his two adult sons do his dirty work for him. I remember a guy getting fired (for a legitimate reason) and then one of the sons sheepishly telling the guys brother who also worked there that he was fired too. When the brother pressed for a reason the son finally just admitted that his dad was making him do it. Then they had a blanket policy that you couldn’t refer family members to respond to job openings. 

He’s been sued multiple times and had pay out hundreds of thousands in back wages. He just keeps doing the same thing with every place he opens, brazenly violating labor law. His sons were smart enough to move to texas and open a place there where not paying your workers is considered good business practice. 

14 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Interesting that someone whose business is discretionary spending is upset with discretionary spending.  Cognitive dissonance is real.

It was jaw-dropping. But it kind of made sense because anytime someone had a good night and made a lot of money he acted like they didn’t deserve it. He “joked” all time that he should make us “reinvest” 50% of our tips back into the restaurant. 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I worked for T mobile for a long time and around 2008 I heard the now former CEO say that smart phones were just a fad. 

#1 on the list of dumbest things I have heard people say, 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tspoke said:

I also want to think everyone for not pointing out my barely understandable English in a post making fun of someone's intelligence. 

Your welcome....

• Haha 1

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

26 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I worked for T mobile for a long time and around 2008 I heard the now former CEO say that smart phones were just a fad. 

#1 on the list of dumbest things I have heard people say, 

Wow. I mean I heard the same thing, but from drunk relatives at thanksgiving. Not the ceo of a major wireless carrier. How out of touch can you get

9 minutes ago, toonkee said:

The no vax no mask thing is really mostly just anti-establishmentism, isn't it? 

I think it’s propaganda designed to kill as many people as possible but I’m paranoid like that

15 minutes ago, toonkee said:

The no vax no mask thing is really mostly just anti-establishmentism, isn't it? 

At it's core, I think it is. The "Patriots" think this is their Boston Tea Party, but it really is their Jonestown. Tucker laughs all the way to the bank.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I think it’s propaganda designed to kill as many people as possible but I’m paranoid like that

What's that saying? never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupid dummy lazy lack of empathy. Something like that anyway.